Autopsy We ******* did it again Richmond 2019 premiers!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Dusty didn’t want body contact, he avoided body contact I’ve never seen anything like it
What a ******* knob BT is. He read the bounce of the ball. That's what it was. He made him sound like he didn't want to get touched.

Arsehat.

What a ******* knob BT is. He read the bounce of the ball. That's what it was. He made him sound like he didn't want to get touched.

Arsehat.

You could tell BT was trying for an iconic piece of commentary, but instead completely butchered it. It kind of ruined the play as well.

Last edited:
You could tell BT was trying for an iconic piece of commentary, but instead completely butchered it. It kind of also ruined the play as well.
It would have been so much better had Bruce called it. The only thing BT got right was when he said it was the play of the game.

Ling even praised his call I think. FMD.

You could tell BT was trying for an iconic piece of commentary, but instead completely butchered it. It kind of ruined the play as well.
Had no idea what BT was on about with his nonsense...
I was watching Dusty carve up the oppo and was thinking wtf is bt going on about...no relevance to what I was watching...
BT total distraction....
Dusty a star!

Arsehat.

BT does that crap all the time. I reckon his mouth goes into overdrive and his brain catches up some time later. Dusty is amazing at reading where the ball is going to be before it's there. So often he's moving towards where the ball will end up, whilst his opposing player is going towards where the ball is now. Lots is easy goals and possessions like that. Not quite in Hungry's level for that anticipation, but Dusty's pretty incredible.

From memory even JB on MMM did it justice
And he's mostly terrible.

I think all the radio calls did a much better job. Not that it wouldn't be too hard. You or I (or just about anyone else on here) could've done a better job than BT from National Tiles.

BT does that crap all the time. I reckon his mouth goes into overdrive and his brain catches up some time later. Dusty is amazing at reading where the ball is going to be before it's there. So often he's moving towards where the ball will end up, whilst his opposing player is going towards where the ball is now. Lots is easy goals and possessions like that. Not quite in Hungry's level for that anticipation, but Dusty's pretty incredible.
From what I've heard from older supporters, Hudson used to do it as well. They just have the ability to anticipate not only where the ball's going to drop, but which way it's going to bounce.

Incredible.

I agree it was brilliant play but I cringe every time as well.

From memory even JB on MMM did it justice.
But then when Cotch flattened Mumford anybody listening without seeing the action would’ve thought the opposite occurred

Dusty was moving backwards towards goal as the ball bounced ,unbelievable skill and footy IQ .

On SM-A520F using BigFooty.com mobile app
And he did it again in the last quarter too. He's on his way to being the best Richmond player I've seen, if he isn't already.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back