Autopsy We ******* did it again Richmond 2019 premiers!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Wish we didn’t play those campaigners first up every year . So boring would rather play on the sat arvo diff team
Not me, I love the Blues first up on the Thursday night. Brilliant (recent) tradition to start the year.
Will be a full house next year with the Blues fielding probably their best side in a decade or more.

I’m waiting in anticipation for my scum supporting mate to send his ore round 1 text . Wonder what it will be this year , In the last few years I’ve received

* we’ve got the book ends in place now , great midfield , we look great on paper we will beat you this year

* Another pre season into our youngsters we will match you round 1

Dusty's car is still in the MCG
Dusty's car is still in the MCG car park

October 9, 2019 — 2.06pm

Richmond star Dustin Martin has so enjoyed the club's emphatic premiership victory last month he hasn't even got around to picking up his car from underneath the MCG.

A Tigers spokeswoman confirmed the dual Norm Smith medallist and teammates had "a lot of bits and pieces going on" after their September 28 triumph and his car hadn't moved from where he left it on grand final morning.

Two premierships, two Norm Smith Medals: Dustin Martin hasn't found time to pick up his car from the MCG since he dropped it there on grand final morning.'t found time to pick up his car from the MCG since he dropped it there on grand final morning.

Two premierships, two Norm Smith Medals: Dustin Martin hasn't found time to pick up his car from the MCG since he dropped it there on grand final morning.CREDIT:CHRIS HOPKINS

Martin has since travelled to Las Vegas for more post-season celebrations, so it appears it will remain there for some time yet.

Asked if anyone from the club would move it on his behalf, the spokeswoman said: "It's probably in the safest place it can be right now."

An MCC spokeswoman said the premiership hero's car would remain safely under lock and key in the MCG's secure underground car park until he returned.

"In the busyness between grand final day and everything going on he just didn't have time to get it, so we're doing him a favour ... he's a Norm Smith medallist, so that's what you do," she said.

What a boss.

I’m waiting in anticipation for my scum supporting mate to send his ore round 1 text . Wonder what it will be this year , In the last few years I’ve received

* we’ve got the book ends in place now , great midfield , we look great on paper we will beat you this year

* Another pre season into our youngsters we will match you round 1
A picture of this?
Carlton banner.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Incidentally equal in total to our highest ever score of 34.18.222 against the Saints in 1980
That game was played at the SCG. We won by 150 points after trailing at quarter time!

More upset than the Giants fans will be the Pies fans. Can you imagine the whingeing?
Go onto the Pies board and read the "who will win GF post" where prior to the Granny they are all hoping for and pumping up GWS. And then as the game unfolds they are all devastated. Then their mood changes to anger about how s**t they (Pies) were for not beating GWS IN THE PRELIM and how they would have given us a run for our money. The infighting just made me smile.

Go onto the Pies board and read the "who will win GF post" where prior to the Granny they are all hoping for and pumping up GWS. And then as the game unfolds they are all devastated. Then their mood changes to anger about how s**t they (Pies) were for not beating GWS IN THE PRELIM and how they would have given us a run for our money. The infighting just made me smile.
giphy.gif

And if my memory serves me correctly the saints were about 5 goals up during the first quarter making it a 180+ point turnaround ! Fairly potent attack that 1980 team just quietly
They (St.Kilda) kicked 7 in the first quarter I think.

Pretty sure Disco kicked 10. Yeah, that 1980 side was awesome. They really f**ked up not winning another flag during that time.

Sacking the coach didn't help.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back