Autopsy We ******* did it again Richmond 2019 premiers!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Just wanted to say, f*#% I love this club. Was lucky enough to meet and get a photo with Riewoldt today. Was down in Hobart and he came into the gym close to where he was staying. He was so down to earth and easy going which just epitomises how the club is at present. I’m now going through watching highlights from all the finals games from this year. Can’t wait for 2020, we’re going to be hard to stop

Just wanted to say, f*#% I love this club. Was lucky enough to meet and get a photo with Riewoldt today. Was down in Hobart and he came into the gym close to where he was staying. He was so down to earth and easy going which just epitomises how the club is at present. I’m now going through watching highlights from all the finals games from this year. Can’t wait for 2020, we’re going to be hard to stop

Jack Riewoldt is truly a legend

i wanted us to draft Seller so bad instead of Jack :( whoops

Jack Riewoldt is truly a legend

i wanted us to draft Seller so bad instead of Jack :( whoops
Was somewhat worried about approaching him as early on you’d hear he was a little arrogant and what not, but he was so easy to talk with. Has probably matured and got more humility these days

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My thought after the game was that Rioli's goal was the turning point. After watching it a couple of times I reckon Dusty's goal in the 2nd might have been because that would have really made the Giants' shoulders slump!!
Totally agree, After the 1st quarter goalless deadlock I actually wanted GWS to kick the first. Cameron obliged. I knew we'd answer and go on to win. The Rioli goal definitely was game over for me.

Had a night at home last night by myself, so took the chance to watch the full GF replay for the first time uninterrupted.

Man, our backline were good. Gave them absolutely no chance. Then, when combined with our mids having a dominant game, and (for once) a bit of luck with the umps, then the 89 points was a fair margin.

Votes
3. Dustin Martin - Just showed no mercy. His innate footy smarts are amazing.
2. Nick Vlastuin - What a jet this guy is. Superb judge of the ball, and of picking the right option. Next captain?
1. Marlion Pickett - Won centre bounce clearances (which we often don't do). Pumped the ball in, putting their defence under enormous pressure.

Fun stuff to watch.
Go Tiges!!!

Had a night at home last night by myself, so took the chance to watch the full GF replay for the first time uninterrupted.

Man, our backline were good. Gave them absolutely no chance. Then, when combined with our mids having a dominant game, and (for once) a bit of luck with the umps, then the 89 points was a fair margin.

Votes
3. Dustin Martin - Just showed no mercy. His innate footy smarts are amazing.
2. Nick Vlastuin - What a jet this guy is. Superb judge of the ball, and of picking the right option. Next captain?
1. Marlion Pickett - Won centre bounce clearances (which we often don't do). Pumped the ball in, putting their defence under enormous pressure.

Fun stuff to watch.
Go Tiges!!!
Dont worry, once he learns the gameplan he’ll stop doing that :p

I remember getting caught up in the whole media circus in the week leading up to the GF about how the Giants were going to unleash the pain on us. As soon as I saw Cotch take down Mumford I was like, what the fu** was I worried about.

Big mummy dropped his bundle after that. Once his preferred target of small mids not expecting contact was taken away he knew it was over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of the factors too in Jack's maturity was probably the passing of Maddie Riewoldt.
He seemed to become more serious at the time, started dedicating efforts to charity work.
He developed more of a sense of civic responsibility to others, making life better.
We can tend to feel bulletproof, in our 20s and 30s, but sooner or later we will face life challenges.
The sportsperson can play a greater role in our society.

Attended this event. Peggy and Benny were brilliant. So relaxed with the occasional lapse into fan passion. So generous of them to give their time to what was only ever going to be a small group of Tiger fans. Best takeaway for me was Peggy, when asked for her favourite moment from the ‘17 grand final, cited Towners big tackle on Crouch. Under that professional and demure public persona, Peggy’s a little bit gangsta!

To have the guts to attempt the mark. He is an interesting player. Still so young of age but mature in mind. We have the ability to have fun, play great football. And stay humble. Dunno how they do it

The knock on by Bolton in the 3rd that led to Pickett kicking to Dusty and getting it back for his first goal was huge.

Bolton knew he was going to get absolutely smashed and still put his body on the line for the team.

Very little said about it but that earns massive respect from your team mates and might be the making of young Shai. GWS knew when 20 year old rookies are doing that stuff it’s all over red rover.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back