Autopsy We ******* did it again Richmond 2019 premiers!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

The knock on by Bolton in the 3rd that led to Pickett kicking to Dusty and getting it back for his first goal was huge.

Bolton knew he was going to get absolutely smashed and still put his body on the line for the team.

Very little said about it but that earns massive respect from your team mates and might be the making of young Shai. GWS knew when 20 year old rookies are doing that stuff it’s all over red rover.
I noticed young Shai had been displaying more and more of these traits throughout the season. He'll never be a extrovert like Sydney Stack but becoming more comfortable with his own shyness, his improving fitness levels and simply getting used to Melbourne living plus the added benefit of being part of a club that is all about embracing people means we will continue to get great joy in watching another very talented kid blossom under the Richmond banner. :richmond:

I noticed young Shai had been displaying more and more of these traits throughout the season. He'll never be a extrovert like Sydney Stack but becoming more comfortable with his own shyness, his improving fitness levels and simply getting used to Melbourne living plus the added benefit of being part of a club that is all about embracing people means we will continue to get great joy in watching another very talented kid blossom under the Richmond banner. :richmond:
Having X as a coach will be interesting. Now 5 indigenous players plus Chol, means lots of mutual support. KGI people around too.

We never forget our own.

be nice if the presenter could pronounce his name correctly, until I saw Joel (who’s been on the turtle ;) ) I wasn’t 100% sure who it was.

be nice if the presenter could pronounce his name correctly, until I saw Joel (who’s been on the turtle ;) ) I wasn’t 100% sure who it was.
Expect nothing different from a New South Welshman.

I actually feel sorry for Adelaide now. The whole club and side imploded. Our win over them completely destroyed the club, widened the cracks and ripped them asunder. They are a cautionary tale of culture. Our success has been built on celebrating team and individual strengths. Focusing on what we do well rather than glossing over that and spending our time looking at our mistakes. Adelaide did the opposite. Their preseason trip was disastrous because it was so negative and divisive.

It makes me sad that a club I once feared and loathed is now such a basket case..................only joking :p Long may they wallow in their own filth at the bottom half of the ladder!

I actually feel sorry for Adelaide now. The whole club and side imploded. Our win over them completely destroyed the club, widened the cracks and ripped them asunder. They are a cautionary tale of culture. Our success has been built on celebrating team and individual strengths. Focusing on what we do well rather than glossing over that and spending our time looking at our mistakes. Adelaide did the opposite. Their preseason trip was disastrous because it was so negative and divisive.

It makes me sad that a club I once feared and loathed is now such a basket case..................only joking :p Long may they wallow in their own filth at the bottom half of the ladder!

The camp was worse than divisive. It was some man up quasi science bullshit about being a real man and dealing with your woman issues. Like a camp for cucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We've actually destroyed the whole comp.

Never felt sorry for Adelaide and never will, loved laying the boot into us when we were struggling and they always thought they were a state strong team. * them hope they stay s**t for years and become the next Carlton.

Same goes for West Coast, would love to see that club turn to s**t for a few years too because living over here and knowing how their fans are I know for sure they wouldn't stick around, bunch of self entitled w***ers.

I still had trouble getting my head around the fact the Club rebuilt through a time of compromised drafts and the inclusion of two more AFL sides...
Having battled our collective way through that knot of sheet and missing out on draft picks the Club eventually wins two GFs and is in a strong position of going B2B...all ending up on the back of consecutive years of record Club memberships...who'd da thought! :think: ;)👍

Last edited:
Sorted my Xmas pressie.....

Mine too ..... that excerpt with the info about Jack Graham right at the end was incredible.
:cry::hearteyes::richmond:

Mine too...ought to be in the mail sometime to me...merry christmas JAKLAUGHING... 👍;)👍

Remove this Banner Ad

Back