Autopsy We ******* did it again Richmond 2019 premiers!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

My grandmother lived her whole life in Tat.....we used to regularly go to the Gun Club and then catch up with her.
I played footy for Tat for a while.
Great place.
The Murch ground is looking a treat these days.
I played cricket for Shepp United against Murch yesterday.

Elton Johns Wig

It was my Dad's birthday today.
he would have been 70. he died aged 66.
He was the greatest human being I have ever known.
His ashes are scattered around his favourite gumtree on the family farm that we had to sell.

View attachment 783976

Mum died a year and a bit before him.
She was a passionate tiger so I took a little celebration to her this morning.
Three and a bit hour drive up to see my parents, but worth it.
View attachment 783977
That's beautiful man. It brought a tear to my eye too, as I've lost Dad and then Mum in the last 18 months.

Not officially out until the 4th but it's listed as available at plenty of stores AND 20% off this weekend!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was my Dad's birthday today.
he would have been 70. he died aged 66.
He was the greatest human being I have ever known.
His ashes are scattered around his favourite gumtree on the family farm that we had to sell.

View attachment 783976

Mum died a year and a bit before him.
She was a passionate tiger so I took a little celebration to her this morning.
Three and a bit hour drive up to see my parents, but worth it.
View attachment 783977

Thats beautiful and incredibly touching, brought more than a few tears to my eye.

View attachment 767623

Dangerfield, Selwood and Ablett – it’s enough to fill Geelong fans with unbridled excitement, and enough to fill opposition fans with pure dread. These three superstars form perhaps the most decorated trio to play the game today – sporting an unrivalled list of accolades. When it comes to
GEELONG CATS SIGNED ‘THE ENGINE ROOM’
$595.00

Selwood, however, it’s never been about personal accolades. His courage and captaincy have been amongst the most revered at AFL level, as he sits amongst the games most respected and elite leaders. Danger’s arrival at Geelong saw the Cats instantly catapulted into Premiership contention, and saw an entire community welcome back a homegrown hero, while Ablett’s return in 2018 was a fairy-tale for Geelong’s favourite son. All the stars are aligned for these three superstars to deliver another Premiership to the Cats’ faithful.

Pays tribute to modern day superstars and three of the greatest players to ever represent the Geelong Cats – Patrick Dangerfield, Joel Selwood and Gary Ablett Jnr
Personally signed by Brownlow Medallist Patrick Dangerfield, Geelong’s longest serving captain in Joel Selwood, and dual-Premiership player and Brownlow Medallist, Gary Ablett Jnr
Magnificent display features foiled replicas of the Brownlow Medal, Premiership Medal, and Carji Greeves Medal, paying homage to the incredible list of accolades the trio have won during their respective Geelong careers
Strictly limited to just 50 personally signed editions, with each edition accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity
Officially licensed and endorsed by the AFL
Approximate framed dimensions are 700 x 500 mm
No wonder Kelly left. Won’t get a game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back