Certified Legendary Thread WE ******* DID IT!!!!!!!!! GET AROUND US TIGES PREMIERS 2017

Best Player in the Grand Final?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I really can't stand the campaigner now. I used to like him, but he's just made an absolute ******* of himself this year.

All the tough guy stuff and trying to talk s**t to everyone. Where did it get him? ******* ******.
I agree as I held a high opinion of him. He’s so far up himself he still thinks deep down inside they were the better team on the day. Him and Lever both lost me during the finals.

Just watched the GWS match...

...still amazing. That Dusty first goal of the last. Tears.

New pic of Prestia on holidays has surfaced

zAj8PHU.jpg
Haha that's 1 fat campaigner!!!

Robbos top 50 players. All the Richmond guys in it

Dusty - No.1
Rance - No.3
Cotchin - No.17
Reiwoldt - No.25
Lambert - No.50

2 of the top 3 players in the comp, 4 of the top 25. Not bad.
Lambert massive offensive impact getting him some recognition.
I so do not give a flying * what that flog slobbo thinks...

It's hard to work out my favourite Jake Lever highlight
Jack using him as a step ladder
556763_gl.jpg

Towno rag-dolling him after he was taunted by Lever at the quarter time break
556862.jpg

Lever giving a free kick away resulting in Towno's first goal
Jacob-Townsend-Richmond-Tigers-AFL-Grand-Final-2017.jpg

When he pushed up the ground to isolate Dusty in the goal square against Luke Brown
dustin-martin-of-the-tigers-marks-during-the-2017-afl-grand-final-picture-id855744050

Heaps of opposition supporters thought that Adelaide was going to flog us by 6 to 8 goals. Table turned and we are flogging the Crows and opposition supporters started to bitch that it's a boring game.

If the result that they wanted where the Crows are flogging us, I can almost guarantee that they will be saying it was an exciting game.
Correct!!!
They are scared;);)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For the next 5 months until the start of 2018 season i have 4 words for people who try and s**t on our premiership to me and there will be some, especially from those who i have not run into yet.

and those 4 words will be

don't care won flag

I will add another 4 words at the end.....

Don't care won flag...Charlie Uniform November Tango

Back