Certified Legendary Thread WE ******* DID IT!!!!!!!!! GET AROUND US TIGES PREMIERS 2017

Best Player in the Grand Final?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh damn, that is awesome lol. Shits all over my idea!!!

The Mrs. defiantly wouldn't have approved that BUT she has no choice with what I wanna do

Yes I was suprised when my wife said ok , I also pushed for the reception to be in yellow and black colours but that one didn’t get through . Lol

22489801_597262053997686_2144577102682020194_n.jpg
Love it! Where can you get these?

Can you believe it? In 37 years Richmond supporters will still be talking about the grand final where we beat Adelaide. So glad to have been a part of such a momentous historical event.

Can you believe it? In 37 years Richmond supporters will still be talking about the grand final where we beat Adelaide. So glad to have been a part of such a momentous historical event.
What a day, we smashed all before us in those 3 weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In 2064 ...
"Hey, Dad, is it true that Adelaide once had a team of robots?"

I think that the Adelaide boys might have watched this TED talk and thought that it would make them win.

Body language affects how others see us, but it may also change how we see ourselves. Social psychologist Amy Cuddy argues that "power posing" -- standing in a posture of confidence, even when we don't feel confident -- can boost feelings of confidence, and might have an impact on our chances for success.

Back