Certified Legendary Thread WE ******* DID IT!!!!!!!!! GET AROUND US TIGES PREMIERS 2017

Best Player in the Grand Final?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

At the Doncaster AFL Store this morning they had a yellow and black version.
Not in my size though... burly! :p
Another thing, I put my Premiers 2017 sticker on this morning...
View attachment 429505
...and I swear that my car was far more responsive, smoother, handled better and had power to burn! :eek:

Was there on weekend got the sticker , black polo :)

https://au.sports.yahoo.com/afl/a/37528304/brett-deledios-heartbreaking-grand-final-admission/

The former Richmond superstar has since revealed he was unable to bring himself to watch the Tigers' remarkable triumph, fearful of how it would mentally affect him.

"I probably choked back a few tears at times sitting on the bench ... just knowing that I wasn't going to get the fairytale finish that I was hoping for and playing in a (grand) final," Deledio told sports social content platform 20FOUR.

Deledio and his young family then chose to spend grand final day at Taronga Zoo in Sydney, rather than watch his former teammates break Richmond's 37-year premiership drought.

"To go through everything we did in the previous years and then to see them celebrating something I felt I should have been a part of, or could have been a part of, was really tough."

Despite the disappointment, Deledio insisted he had no regrets about joining the Giants on a three-year deal.

"You tell me one person who could have foreseen the Tiges were going to win the flag and mate, I'll call them an absolute bulls**t artist," he said.

ruined it with the last few lines there

Although the last bit was true, you don’t say it. Have some respect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You feel bad for him until the end which pretty much reads as "I should have been part of it, but I left because Richmond sucks"

Stuff him....can't even be happy for his mates due to a decision he made to bail.

Who says he wasn't happy for his mates. Probably a fair amount of editing in that. And who can blame him for feeling gutted, angry and probably a bit bitter.

Only when he gives the game away is when we will see the true Lids and I bet he will be a Tiger through and through and I even if he wins a flag with GWS it will be one of his life regrets that he didn't get the flag with the Tiges.

If anyone wants a satisfying couple of hours I suggest getting a hold of the 5AA commentary and listen. The saltiest of salty commentaries I've ever heard. It's the most biased thing since the commentary of the cricket. It's hilarious to listen to their hearts breaking particularly in the third.

If anyone wants a satisfying couple of hours I suggest getting a hold of the 5AA commentary and listen. The saltiest of salty commentaries I've ever heard. It's the most biased thing since the commentary of the cricket. It's hilarious to listen to their hearts breaking particularly in the third.

I actually thought it was pretty good for an Adelaide call. While they were obviously barracking for Adelaide they gave us heaps of credit when we started putting them away. "I haven't rated them all year, but I rate them now."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually thought it was pretty good for an Adelaide call. While they were obviously barracking for Adelaide they gave us heaps of credit when we started putting them away. "I haven't rated them all year, but I rate them now."
I don't think they gave us any credit at all. Only the one bloke with the deeper voice really said anything good about us, Bickley never said a thing about us, and the high pitched bloke kept saying 'full credit to Richmond" which is the equivalent of "I'm not a racist but..."

If that's a good call I'd hate to hear a bad one.

Bickley is hilarious...bordering on delusional.

Good times.

Still celebrating.

And tomorrow, me and my Richmond mates - who we have all been through the pain together with for decades - will go and get photos with our 11th Premiership Cup. Then, we will continue celebrating in various Richmond pubs.

Thank you Richmond. It's so great to be a Tiger.

Nobody is like us. Nobody. And nobody else understands, which is exactly how I want it.

Very proud.

IMG_2506.JPG

Where abouts is it? I was devastated when I found out the GF DVD didn’t have it

Still celebrating.

And tomorrow, me and my Richmond mates - who we have all been through the pain together with for decades - will go and get photos with our 11th Premiership Cup. Then, we will continue celebrating in various Richmond pubs.

Thank you Richmond. It's so great to be a Tiger.

Nobody is like us. Nobody. And nobody else understands, which is exactly how I want it.

Very proud.

View attachment 430271
The passion we all have for this club is something no other club has.

2017 Non-Crows Discussion Thread - Part V for Vendetta

For a really good read visit page 109 of the above thread and marvel at the transition from being bagging Port to being in a Grand Final to bagging Jake Stringer and back to bagging Port compliments of the alleged actions of Paddy Ryder. Somewhere in between they were belted by Richmond but it doesn't seem to rate a mention. I guess if you don't acknowledge it then it never really happened???

The passion we all have for this club is something no other club has.

Indeed.

Every other club says they're different, they're this and that. They're unique.

But when it's all said and done ...deep down underneath....everyone knows it's Richmond that's genuinely unique.

It's Richmond fans that go harder. Its Richmond fans that are the loudest. It's Richmond fans that turn up the most. (75000 members after missing the finals ? Get the fck out...). It's Richmond fans that are the most passionate. It's Richmond fans that are the most invested and connected.

The media know it, opposition supporters know it, and most importantly, we know it.

Nobody's like us. Nobody.

Back