Certified Legendary Thread WE ******* DID IT!!!!!!!!! GET AROUND US TIGES PREMIERS 2017

Best Player in the Grand Final?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys, well done on the premiership. i know im a few months late. Im wondering if you guys would like me to make a video/montage of your premiership win. I've made some in the past including this one

Would you guys be interested at all in this if i was to make it? I enjoy doing it but i enjoy it more when people enjoy watching

I’d definitely watch it, thanks for offering.
And can you make a start on the 2018 one too please.

Hey guys, well done on the premiership. i know im a few months late. Im wondering if you guys would like me to make a video/montage of your premiership win. I've made some in the past including this one

Would you guys be interested at all in this if i was to make it? I enjoy doing it but i enjoy it more when people enjoy watching

The generosity of spirit is strong in this one.:thumbsu:

On an aside ... at the opening of your vid, the Hawks were wearing the dreaded "Power Rangers" jumper but did they adopt the "power stance"? No way. Arms were linked.:cool:

Dimma being interview on holiday, reflecting on the Grand Final. @50'

Comments include

Kane Lambert driving training standards
Rates Chimp as having one of the greatest final series
Dusty has very refined tastes
The VFL team depth will drive competition for spots. Stay hungry and hunt the opposition due to the game style.
forgive my ignorance, but who is Chimp?

Spot on. But the tip of the spear was locking it in our front half and getting repeat entries. If we can be more efficient with our conversion from entries into forward 50 we will smash teams like we did at the back end of the season. Our % in the last third of the year was insane.
And hardly any of the football "experts" had any idea how well we were travelling leading into the finals. A friend that I ran into just before the Geelong final couldn't believe I was so confident that we would win.

As you say, if we can keep up the intensity, and improve our scoring efficiency, we may even improve.

i thought so, never heard him being called that before :( but based on the quote of the greatest finals series ever i assumed it was cotch. he was amazing for those 3 games. i reckon that goal against Geelong got him rock hard and it carried him through the rest of the month

i thought so, never heard him being called that before :( but based on the quote of the greatest finals series ever i assumed it was cotch. he was amazing for those 3 games. i reckon that goal against Geelong got him rock hard and it carried him through the rest of the month
It certainly got me rock hard.

* yeah do eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a quick post to say that I'm still celebrating - letting EVERYONE know about it and that I love the Trivago girl.

*I hope she's a Tiges supporter.

Much easier on the eye than that repulsive little, bloated, pasty skinned, toad of a man who used to float around in his inflatable ring leering at glamourous women by the poolside. Remember him?

Much easier on the eye than that repulsive little, bloated, pasty skinned, toad of a man who used to float around in his inflatable ring leering at glamourous women by the poolside. Remember him?
Hey stop that at once...what have i got to look forward to when i reach pension age..love glam women with red lippy..inflates my ring! lol

You mean Robbo?...

Back