Certified Legendary Thread WE ******* DID IT!!!!!!!!! GET AROUND US TIGES PREMIERS 2017

Best Player in the Grand Final?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I can’t believe this many blokes have listened to a 90 minute Crows podcast...

I also listened to a bit of the review podcast, but it wasn't anywhere near as funny. I will say that (like the preview) it was pretty much all about Adelaide and how they lost the game -- no acknowledgement that Richmond might actually be a better team than they gave credit for.

http://www.aflcrowcast.com/2017-wrap-grand-final-edition/

Aaaaaaand.....

Now that you've got me started!

Their comments about Cotch were pretty dismal too.

I mean, they went on about Tex and what a great captain he is and how he inspires the team and blah, blah, blah, but not a single word about Cotch other than to criticize the efficiency of his kicking. No mention of the example he'd set in the first two finals, or what he'd done as captain before that (and this despite Cotch's captaincy being pretty widely praised over the year).

Seriously, these wood-ducks basically talked up every positive for Adelaide and down-played every negative, and did exactly the opposite for the Tiges.

Of course Adelaide would have beaten Richmond if every one of their players had played at their absolute best and every one of ours had played at their absolute worst. Unfortunately for these guys that was the only scenario they could imagine. More unfortunately, it's a long, long way from how things actually panned out on the day.

Yep, loved the question...'How did Richmond make it to the GF with so much bottom end talent, McIntosh Butler, Castagna Graham Broad Grigg Ellis Vlastuin'

Thank you very much Tigerbob68
Also like to add
All posters on the Richmond board are legends
cheers everyone

Except for _Wang_ and Morro. You'll see what i mean soon enough.
Now, given you are new to the board, i am going to ask you a very tough question. Consider this a test.
Q: Dwayne Russell is a:
1. campaigner
2. Stupid campaigner
3. Biased stupid campaigner.
Think carefully on your answer. Clock is ticking. Tick tock.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Now, given you are new to the board, i am going to ask you a very tough question. Consider this a test.
1. campaigner
2. Stupid campaigner

I also listened to a bit of the review podcast, but it wasn't anywhere near as funny. I will say that (like the preview) it was pretty much all about Adelaide and how they lost the game -- no acknowledgement that Richmond might actually be a better team than they gave credit for.

http://www.aflcrowcast.com/2017-wrap-grand-final-edition/

Yeah listening to it now. The old guy seems alright but the other two and the girl especially have NFI. She is fuming about Sloan's game who was Norm Smith to half time, crapping on about him double grabbing and almost missed his goals, also said Dusty was kept quiet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If any one hasn't yet listened to the Crows grand final preview podcast, it is unmissable. Better than any comedy festival.

https://www.spreaker.com/user/aflcrowcast/grand-final-preview-cast-spectacular

I'm up to the 27 minute mark. Holy s**t. This is amazing. Apparently we can't pick a team that can go with them.
Oh no my pretty, it's Adelaide with all those talls and a key defender who wants out that can't select a team to go with us. And the absolute disdain they have for David Astbury is breathtaking.
That's now premiership defender David Astbury to you, you arrogant campaignerhole.

Sent from my iPhone using Righteous Man Power.

All of the above!!!!!!!!!
captain blood 17 your a legend
cheers everyone

Welcome aboard the tigertrain.

I'm up to the 27 minute mark. Holy s**t. This is amazing. Apparently we can't pick a team that can go with them.
Oh no my pretty, it's Adelaide with all those talls and a key defender who wants out that can't select a team to go with us. And the absolute disdain they have for David Astbury is breathtaking.
That's now premiership defender David Astbury to you, you arrogant campaignerhole.

listen to the after gf one too, chick reckons they were a show to win it still in the last
giphy.gif

listen to the after gf one too, chick reckons they were a show to win it still in the last
giphy.gif

I can't wait.

1. campaigner
2. Stupid campaigner

You forgot 4- Closet transgender campaigner

We have no one to match any of their stars.

When you think hard about it, they’re kind of right. We don’t have anyone to match their stars....

.... only to better them.

Walker < Astbury
Jenkins < Rance
Lynch < Broad
Betts < Grimes
Sloane < Graham (as a tagger) / Martin (as number 1 mid)
Lever < Townsend
Talia < Riewoldt

I got to 7 minutes in on that podcast when they crapped on about the ground, got distracted and forgot to listen to the rest.

Suffice to say everyone bar tigers thought the crows were going to wipe the floor with us including the crows players themselves. They were cocky and then shat their pants at the parade when they saw how relaxed we were.

And that is exactly why I made sure our grand final podcast was balanced and informative.

Wasn't going to risk it backfiring

The post grand final podcast is a different story though :D

I got to 7 minutes in on that podcast when they crapped on about the ground, got distracted and forgot to listen to the rest.

Suffice to say everyone bar tigers thought the crows were going to wipe the floor with us including the crows players themselves. They were cocky and then shat their pants at the parade when they saw how relaxed we were.

Another poster in the podcast stated that we were only good defensively and it was surprising that we were even in the gf because we weren’t as good as the crows in general play etc , ******* obviously forgot to look at the ladder where we finished only 1/2 game behind them .

Back