Certified Legendary Thread WE ******* DID IT!!!!!!!!! GET AROUND US TIGES PREMIERS 2017

Best Player in the Grand Final?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I missed out on the ballot after being a member for 20 years. Went into panic mode days beforehand being without a ticket before an ex teammate of mine got me two prime seats 10 rows in from the front of the southern stand wing. $1500 was the price but got to take my 11 yo son and he still reminds me that it was the greatest day of his life.... and if the performance and day wasn’t enough, I was the bloke who won a years supply of Carlton Draught and a VIP box (that I get to use against St Kilda in a few weeks)at qtr time of the GF.
I also got to toast the win with Jimmy Jess at the London Tavern that night.
I’m sure I was the happiest bloke in earth that night.

What time do I need to be at the VIP box at against the saints ? :)

Just perusing some random statistics and found this:
Games since last GF appearance:
Richmond: 13
Carlton: 420
:D

Games since last premiership:
Richmond: 13
Carlton: 514
Melbourne: 1197
:D
Days since last Brownlow Medalist
Richmond 273
Norf 12,698

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m surprised it hasn’t yet.
It will while i still have breath!...
original.gif

Just rewatched it this morning with ABC commentary. I hate Mark Maclure with a passion, but he ripped into Tex, Jenkins and the Crows in the last. Absolutely amazing.

Rewatching it atm, How ******* good was the richo chant pre game when they brought the cup out, One of a kind that man!
The roar he gets compared to Bickley is awesome!
He is one of the all time legends of our club and probably the only one of the big BIG legends that didn't get a flag. I reckon the club getting him to do the cup that day is one of the greatest things I've seen at Richmond. I'm sure that it meant a hell of a lot to Richo. I love the look on his face as he's walking the cup up onto the podium!

Back