Certified Legendary Thread WE ******* DID IT!!!!!!!!! GET AROUND US TIGES PREMIERS 2017

Best Player in the Grand Final?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Just listened to the full 5AA call for the first time. They compliment us through gritted teeth late and are filthy at Adelaide players, but there is some real salt beneath the surface of that call, and it bubbles through on occasion.
If you watch any of the media after the GF every commentator is very VERY complimentary of our win and how we played. Even guys that are known Richmond haters. Whately and Robbo on AFL360 have Jack on as a guest and they are almost delirious in their praise. Guys like Gerard Healy and Paul Roos, the team on the Fox Footy after-match broadcast ... they are ALL gushing in their praise. HOWEVER ... nobody is really going to complain or bag the Premier unless they are a complete tool, like Chris Scott. I'd love to know how many of them are talking through gritted teeth when they praised us!!
I think deep down any of these commentators, whether media people or ex-players, appreciate what it takes to win a flag and love a good performance in a GF.
And ours was a good performance :)

From this point last year, our run to the flag started
vector-popcorn-box-icon.jpg

If you watch any of the media after the GF every commentator is very VERY complimentary of our win and how we played. Even guys that are known Richmond haters. Whately and Robbo on AFL360 have Jack on as a guest and they are almost delirious in their praise. Guys like Gerard Healy and Paul Roos, the team on the Fox Footy after-match broadcast ... they are ALL gushing in their praise. HOWEVER ... nobody is really going to complain or bag the Premier unless they are a complete tool, like Chris Scott. I'd love to know how many of them are talking through gritted teeth when they praised us!!
I think deep down any of these commentators, whether media people or ex-players, appreciate what it takes to win a flag and love a good performance in a GF.
Add two flogs from WA (Glen Quatermain and Max Duffield) to list of Richmond haters.

GK0VOTAD.3-1.jpg

Made no effort hide their hate in their Grand Final washup podcast
https://omny.fm/shows/the-game-afl-...ash-up-grand-final-fallout-and-trade-season-b

• Richmond fans tipping trams over and getting peppered sprayed.
  • Feel sorry for the Crows for not turning up
  • Richmond fans getting stuck into Adelaide Crows fans on social media.
  • Crows picked a bad day to have a bad day
  • The Crows should have tried something to win the game
  • Jack Graham could have hit his peak, (all down hill from now).
  • Talking Richmond up for threepeats which is funny. That's their flag and Richmond played above themselves.
  • I wouldn't be backing them to make the 8
  • Other guy - They will make the 8 but not the 4
  • Trouble written over the Richmond Post Season
  • Fear what Dusty will do in Vegas
  • The fans have set the standard with the atrocious things in the last few days.
  • The trolling of Adelaide players, smashing the traffic cone through the Collingwood headquarters window, burning of Adelaide gear and abusing Adelaide fans and telling them to f off back to Adeliade.
  • You just won a Grand Final and why not be more humble and enjoy the moment. No need to inflict yourself on other people.

Add two flogs from WA (Glen Quatermain and Max Duffield) to list of Richmond haters.

GK0VOTAD.3-1.jpg

https://omny.fm/shows/the-game-afl-...ash-up-grand-final-fallout-and-trade-season-b

• Talking Richmond up for threepeats which is funny. That's their flag and Richmond played above themselves.
  • The fans have set the standard with the atrocious things in the last few days.
  • The trolling of Adelaide players, smashing the traffic cone through the Collingwood headquarters window, burning of Adelaide gear and abusing Adelaide fans and telling them to f off back to Adeliade.
  • You just won a Grand Final and why not be more humble and enjoy the moment. No need to inflict yourself on other people.
Cheers for that salt to go with my dinner.

One of the premiership rings that the boys will be presented on saturday.

Every player that played in the senior side in 2017 is getting one!

View attachment 524961
That’s awesome was wondering if something like this would happen.
Can I ask where you found this?

GK0VOTAD.3-1.jpg

finger.gif butt-dance.gif
Cheers and here's lookin' at ya guys!!!!! :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GK0VOTAD.3-1.jpg

So many shocking calls for this year. The cream footy writers from WA - what a joke. Tipping trams over ?!!! Hahaha

GK0VOTAD.3-1.jpg

Gosh imagine if we beat West Coast in the Grand Final this year, the salt from these idiots would be 100 fold. It’d be hilarious!

GK0VOTAD.3-1.jpg

Lol what do you expect from WA , so salty and what a crock of s**t .

yea Chris Scott was the saltiest.

That sanctimonious fool was the one I loved beating in the finals the most lol

Dimma gave JR credit for that first magical goal in the prelim., but I reckon Caddy has stronger claims.

View attachment 526187

And as we know after this play Dusty roves and handballs to Lambert who goals then 90K fans go bunta.
Bloody hell that was a great moment. The stand was legit shaking.

Back