Certified Legendary Thread WE ******* DID IT!!!!!!!!! GET AROUND US TIGES PREMIERS 2017

Best Player in the Grand Final?

• Total voters

Tigerbob68

Club Legend
AFL Club
Richmond
Never gets boring!! I hadn't watched it for a while but watched it twice in the last 3 weeks! I always find there's some little thing I spot each time I watch that I'd never seen before. Last night I noticed that when Dimma and Cotch raise the cup and all the player run to the dais, Shane Edwards actually skips across!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Cardtrader

The King of cardboard
AFL Club
Richmond
OK from the 2017 GF wikipedia page. I have not heard the 4 bottom radio coverages listed below, but would love to. The 6PR link on youtube someone mentioned recently actually plays I think the SEN coverage.

Anyone got any clues? This will never get old!

1552361797448.png

AFL Club
Richmond
OK from the 2017 GF wikipedia page. I have not heard the 4 bottom radio coverages listed below, but would love to. The 6PR link on youtube someone mentioned recently actually plays I think the SEN coverage.

Anyone got any clues? This will never get old!

View attachment 633658
I think I asked somewhere here for the AFL Nation one and got no replies. I love Quarters as a commentator and would enjoy him more than any of the other pairings. Luke Darcy thinking Broad kicked a goal instead of Graham is hilariously bad when listening back.
Also the 6PR video on YouTube is definitely SEN, with Huddo.

Top Bottom