Certified Legendary Thread WE ******* DID IT!!!!!!!!! GET AROUND US TIGES PREMIERS 2017

Best Player in the Grand Final?

• Total voters
Mar 9, 2007
Way over yonder across the hill
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Burnie United FC, Cheddar AFC
Picked this up today from Punt Road. Anyone pick up the mistake straight away? Clearly were not meant to win until next year! **** me you had one jobView attachment 591067
How could you not pick it up? Well, unless you're one of the people who's job it is to check these things before they go on sale.

Sep 8, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
After watching that video, by god I want that feeling again. I’ve had some great days in my life, but that day was by far the best and most surreal feeling I’ve ever had. I can remember a lot of little details from that day, from what I had for lunch through to what tune I blasted once the celebrations commenced. Next year, I hope we’re hungry as and big Lynch has the desired effect and we go all the way yet again

Aug 25, 2007
Geelong
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL
After the injuries got beaten by wce, I decided to read this thread from start to finish... absolutely epic to re-live the entirety of the experience from start to finish. Happiness galore.

Probably the best link in the thread is this one ->
https://www.theroar.com.au/afl/long...ated-rest-afl-everything-thought-knew-543074/[/QUOTE
]
The 2017 Tigers will be remembered as the team that erased 37 years of woe, a group that provided a profound emotional catharsis to one of Australian sport’s most tortured fan-bases. But the story takes the football a little out of focus – and it’s the football that makes these Tigers so improbable. Richmond didn’t just exorcise demons – they unleashed football hell on everyone they faced.

They are not last year’s Bulldogs. This was not a fairytale – it was much too brutal. Too clinical, too punishing, and, more than anything – too foregone. Fairytales are narratives – they require suspense. The Tigers were too good for suspense.

What is so breathtaking is not the fact that they won – it’s that they never came close to losing. We kept on waiting for ‘Richmond’ to surface, for them to finally blow it, to feel history, to become themselves. But they never did, and then it became clear:

‘Richmond’ is dead. The Tigers are here.

Jul 8, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Bored. Might watch a DVD.

DSC_0171.JPG

biaseddustyfan

|17🏆|18🏆|19🏆|20🏆|21🏆|22🏆|23🏆|24🏆|25🏆|
May 15, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Dusty
Had a few likes from this thread earlier today so going through liking ones I missed

remember trying not to cry in front of my relatives while posting some bullshit on here after the win

so good

got banned from the afl reddit as well

best

remember trying not to cry in front of my relatives while posting some bullshit on here after the win

so good

got banned from the afl reddit as well

best
Was my birthday on grand final day so I was absolutely smashed and gave so much crap back at oppo flogs that day. Best moment ever

Tigerbob68

????????????
May 19, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
I watched the GF a couple of weekends ago and the PF last weekend. I'd wondered if the memory and good feeling would be tainted once another season had gone by and we hadn't won the flag.
It wasn't!!! I think it will be a lifelong good feeling. I thought something about it just today while I was walking home from work and got that happy buzz where you feel tears welling up. Awesome :D
Even the GWS PF still gives me a buzz watching the last quarter. What a night that was :richmond::beercheers::pizza::trophy:

Was my birthday on grand final day so I was absolutely smashed and gave so much crap back at oppo flogs that day. Best moment ever

Mine on the 5th October, what day was yours?

Edt....just checked, happy birthday for 30th Sep. Hope the hangover wasn't too bad ..

Last edited:
Listening to the 3AW call of the QF

Derwayne whinges enough about the umps to be a BF poster. I wonder who?

That call was a ******* embarrassment for 3AW.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Listening to the 3AW call of the QF

Derwayne whinges enough about the umps to be a BF poster. I wonder who?

That call was a ******* embarrassment for 3AW.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Back