We don't want to tackle. We don't want to be tackled. Geelong lobby AFL to make football a non contact sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Handbaggers...they have that name for a reason...and it will never leave them...

And hasn't Chris Scott really embraced the Handbagger spirit...the whole club is like that whining brat kid that you just want to give a smack in the ear to but you just tolerate them

Abusing children
Same old Richmond

Known as the Handbaggers for being the softest club in Australian sport. Infamously protected, and having successfully lobbied for the introduction of 'behavioural awareness officers' to cut down on scary crowd noise, Geelong is now pushing to remove tackling from the game.

Dont worry about a thing Grin my friend....

Less than 1 hour before the Master Hinkley Surgeon starts chopping up the Hardwiik-Kotchin Cirkus into little pieces

karving them up2.gif

Suck it up numpties, I have been telling you all year that we have performed a coup. We control the narrative.

I dream of a day where handbags are no longer used as a sexist sledge demeaning women everywhere, and to a far lesser degree, professional athletes - every single one I am confident would beat such detractors in a battle of wits.

And Uncle Steve says that can be tomorrow. You better believe it, bitches!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back