We don't want to tackle. We don't want to be tackled. Geelong lobby AFL to make football a non contact sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong once again leading the way and taking the game forward while preserving its sanctity for our future generations. :cool:

Well done Cats, take all the credit you want. :thumbsu:

Free kicks count as contested possessions. So I guess that makes Geelong kissed on the dick by the umpires.
Well we deserve it for all the forward thinking innovations we introduce to the sport. Suck it up. :)

What's next? No more handballing?

Let's introduce a round ball and a rectangle pitch while we are at it.
Dude go to Ireland if you just want to come up with stupid :poo:... :rolleyes:

Known as the Handbaggers for being the softest club in Australian sport. Infamously protected, and having successfully lobbied for the introduction of 'behavioural awareness officers' to cut down on scary crowd noise, Geelong is now pushing to remove tackling from the game.

#EveryWakingThought
#headfecked

They are petrified of a lot of things it seems.

71b9a41ff6e90e38502bb55dc88bec29.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are petrified of a lot of things it seems.

71b9a41ff6e90e38502bb55dc88bec29.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Scotty is taking down anyone in his path, and the best part is Hocking has given him impunity to do so. Gill, Buckley, Collingwood and now Richmond. Melbum flogs are being taken down a peg or three.

Go Scotty!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's next? No more handballing?

Let's introduce a round ball and a rectangle pitch while we are at it.

Wait till Richmond lead AFL stats for handball for that to be changed.

Scotty is taking down anyone in his path, and the best part is Hocking has given him impunity to do so. Gill, Buckley, Collingwood and now Richmond. Melbum flogs are being taken down a peg or three.

Go Scotty!

Taking down you say? LOL

More like having a big sook

Remove this Banner Ad

Back