Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 7, 2018
Licking windows at the back of the bus.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
no-country-for-old-men-4.jpg

GarnerSmash

They tried to make me go to rehab
10k Posts Ex-Moderator North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor
Jun 2, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Our round 1 clash vs Freo is gonna clash with the Commitment Ceremony on MAFS. The AFL fixturing department really know how to give it to us.
Just get one of you 72 mates to tape it for you, but make sure your mums special friend Terry doesn't spoil the outcome for you.

Who gives a f***!
If you are the kind of imbecile who watches MAFS you deserve to have life pass you by.

First time I watched it this year, absolutely love it.

Doubt I'll watch it next year though - but as a window onto where the wider culture is right now 9which is important in my line wof work) it is brilliaht.

And hilarious too.

That said, I will be at the game in Perth rather than watching this.

(Also, I mean far be it from me to call trolling on Arthur, but the show is winding up, I don't know if there will be a CC that Sunday, might be a reunion or similar)

Jan 23, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I'd have Cyrell charging off the HBF in our AFLW team if I had my way. Tell her such and such touched her fake husband. s**t would get cyrell very quick. Make Phil Carman look like an alter boy.

All in all a very crap show that has insulted my lack of intelligence.

This reality show though tops the lot. Moment of Truth. A lie detector and cash, what a combination.

Back