List Mgmt. We Got Him! Beams Trade Discussion (Not the Hype Thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

A smart move, but also quite transparent.
Totally don't care. I love the constant updates. They need to do something to keep the hype up, especially during this membership drive period. I suspect they'll be smashing this stuff out consistently over the holiday period, especially focusing on the jumper and bringing back the pride. It's gonna be awesome.

I bet he'll say something revolutionary like "Yeah I'm glad to be playing for the Lions" or "I just can't wait to hit the track and give 110%"
Featuring other classics such as "Yeah, my knees' feeling great" and "It'll be great to play with my brother"

GET EXCITED PEOPLE!
1tumblr_lgp6q5NhE21qcjtu8o1_500.gif

I bet he'll say something revolutionary like "Yeah I'm glad to be playing for the Lions" or "I just can't wait to hit the track and give 110%"
I couldn't find any videos of it with a cursory Google but anyone else fondly remember The Fat, and Australian sports comedy show that had a segment where a couple of comedians posing as reporters would interview footballers and just spout cliches (like Haso's last one there) at some very confused looking young men? Seemed to be mostly Rugby League players from memory so nuance was avoided and extra confusion ladled on generously.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So now he plays for us does he get less tatts and more teeth?

Why the away shorts?

Don't know about them black socks.... you're not at the westpac anymore mate, snap out of it!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back