List Mgmt. We Have A Bright Future

Remove this Banner Ad

I cannot be too critical. We thought with Lynch, Jack,Dusty Shai just maybe we could win another flag. It will not happen. We need to accept that and recruit and plan accordingly. I hope we are brave enough to make the tough calls.
We can all look to Geelong but yea they have been well managed but also they have had some real luck. Picking up players like Cameron is a long shot along with father sons is not a viable strategy.

Drafting Taranto and Hopper and losing all thise picks and then losing the coach at round 7 is the 2023 version of losing Cloke, Raines and friends for Annear and Stewart in 1983.

Remember though, Hawthorn did a similar thing after their flags.

It didn't work for them, but their future is looking bright atm. Not all doom and gloom

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have pockets of talent but they all have weaknesses. We forget that Gibcus will be back which I am looking forward to seeing. We need some genuine A grade young talent to cycle out Grimes, Vlastuin, Mcintosh, Prestia, Lynch. Players with deft touch and good decision making. We have too many senior players make too many simple skill errors.

New coach in, more acute and tough list management decisions for the betterment of the Richmond Football Club.

I am fine with everyone but Bolton, Lynch, Dusty, Rioli, Taranto and Gibcus tested out for valuation during the trade period.

The coaching situation looks pretty bleak. All the main contenders have withdrawn. Newy looks the best out the remaining candidates.

We need someone to come in with new ideas and a better game plan. Teams have picked us apart on turn over with short precise kicking.

Experienced coaches seeing that it’s a poisoned chalice. They will get the sack after we have been ass and got good draft picks and then the NEXT coach will be the one who inherits a prem window team

We, along with Collingwood and Geelong have the oldest average age of the selected side each week, yet we are losing games. We are on the path to nowhere atm. I dont think we will end up like north of west coast but it’s certainly not ideal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back