We have a celebrity among us people

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 10, 2000
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Originally posted by suzi_olsen

Cameron Schwab is on these boards. Have a look in the Fremantle board and check the name anchor man!

He will back me up anytime he wants to. Whether it will be here in the Eagles board or anywhere else.

Ciao

Well aparently.....................................:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

According to the members register, anchor man joined bigfooty on 6 April 2001 and has posted 277 times.

This proves that Cameron Schwab has been a passionate Freo supporter since April last year and was obviously planning his move to Freo CEO several months in advance of when we previously thought.

From memory, his job before getting the Freo CEO position was to run the AFL website, so no doubt that would have given him ample time to surf the web and post supportive comments about the Dockers. Perhaps he was inspired by Freo's narrow loss to Carlton in the first game last year and saw better times ahead.

On the other hand........

HELLS BELLS

Hells bells one thing for sure is I, anchor man am not Cameron Schwab.Heaven forbid.I must say that it did give me a bit of a chuckle.
I have been a passionate Docker supporter and Member since day one.I wouldn't follow the Eagles because I knew that the Fremantle connection would come in.I supported the Eagles because I hate the Vics.But become a member never even enterd my mind.
Suz you get yourself into a bit of trouble but I admire your spirit.Don't let them sour you or let them stop you from having an opinion.It may be wrong at times but it is better to have an opinion than sit on the picket fence and get splinters in your rectum.:p :p :p :p

Re: HELLS BELLS

Originally posted by anchor man
Hells bells one thing for sure is I, anchor man am not Cameron Schwab.Heaven forbid.I must say that it did give me a bit of a chuckle.
I have been a passionate Docker supporter and Member since day one.I wouldn't follow the Eagles because I knew that the Fremantle connection would come in.I supported the Eagles because I hate the Vics.But become a member never even enterd my mind.
Suz you get yourself into a bit of trouble but I admire your spirit.Don't let them sour you or let them stop you from having an opinion.It may be wrong at times but it is better to have an opinion than sit on the picket fence and get splinters in your rectum.:p :p :p :p

Don't worry anchor man we all make mistakes!!

tjrra, no offence taken.I am surprised someone would mistake me for Cammie.

Are you one of the leading guys from the Dockers then anchor man? eg. Chris Connolly, Ric Charlesworth or one of the players?

Suzi,Sorry to disappoint you but no I am not.Or there again am I?

Oh Anchorman, dont keep us in so much suspense, pleeeese tell us and get us out of our misery :p
I guess the only way to know, will be if you meet one or a few of us in person!! How about the Essendon game, im up for it if you are, ive got nothing to hide! ;)

They seek him Here

I must remain anoy--anony--anoam.Oh hell what I am trying to say is, I must keep my identity secret,Meeting people would blow my credibility out of the water.I am the FUGITIVE.Or am I.Geez I don't know I am so confused.

Re: They seek him Here

I must remain anoy--anony--anoam.Oh hell what I am trying to say is, I must keep my identity secret,Meeting people would blow my credibility out of the water.I am the FUGITIVE.Or am I.Geez I don't know I am so confused.

I am going to add you to my buddy list anchor man if that's ok with you?

Send me an email because I think I know who you are!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Re: They seek him Here

I am going to add you to my buddy list anchor man if that's ok with you?

Send me an email because I think I know who you are!!
Anchor man,

I am going to take a strong guess!

Did you play at Hawthorn last year and then got traded to Fremantle???!!!

If you did then I know who you are and I will keep it quiet for you!!

Re: Re: Re: They seek him Here

Anchor man,

AHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHA
What classic comment.....
Suzi welcome to the board I cant understand why the eagle crowd has such a problem with you.Your a dead set comedian

On behalf of all the eagles fans, i'd like to say i hope all you anchorheads enjoy our loaner of suzie to your board :p The more suzie is talking crap on your board, the less she is talking it on ours. Bet ya didn't realise that when you got Cameron Schwab as CEO, you were also suzie_olsen as part of the package!

Re: Re: Re: They seek him Here

Anchor man,

My god, it's a peanut.

Good luck fellas. You'll need it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back