News We have a leak at board level.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Someone at board level is sharing privileged information outside of the board meetings.

I’ve wondered this for a while with the media having the inside word on North’s trade targets. However those talks always involve players, managers and potentially other clubs, so the benefit of the doubt goes to the club.

However the leaking of Brad Scott finishing up can’t be ignored.

The only people that knew last Saturday was going to be Brads last game were the members of the board. One of those members felt the need to go to the media with the story.

That person did not have North’s best interest at heart. They need to be found and removed as soon as possible.

Someone at board level is sharing privileged information outside of the board meetings.

I’ve wondered this for a while with the media having the inside word on North’s trade targets. However those talks always involve players, managers and potentially other clubs, so the benefit of the doubt goes to the club.

However the leaking of Brad Scott finishing up can’t be ignored.

The only people that knew last Saturday was going to be Brads last game were the members of the board. One of those members felt the need to go to the media with the story.

That person did not have North’s best interest at heart. They need to be found and removed as soon as possible.
If Heath bloody Shaw knew, I think it was a bit more widely known than the board alone.

Are you ok with a board member going to the media before the coach had a chance to address the players?

I don't believe it happened mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back