Universal Love We 'heart' Geelong... yay.

Remove this Banner Ad

This just doesn't get enough coverage. It would be a quirk if it happened once or twice, but to happen in all ten seasons he has played...

It is funny hearing Ling and friends completely fail to address the elephant on the field, being Selwood's 'uppercut' technique.
woop! sorry wrong thread.

I 'heart' Joel Selwood. Courage personified, just keeps putting himself in the line of fire. Harder than a cat's head.

"Some nut" is far from the worst thing I've been called, I'll take it as a compliment
Wow, that was you? How did I not know the creator of that would be on Bigfooty somewhere. And how did you know I'd shared it on here?

You have too much time on your hands, but top work anyway.

Of course it works both ways, but still, c'mon admit it, it feels damn good they're out and feeling miserable.

That's gotta put a smile on your face
There is a chance of an all AFL I mean NSW GF now, doggies are our only hope for a club that hasn't been handed top four status now

Of course it works both ways, but still, c'mon admit it, it feels damn good they're out and feeling miserable.

That's gotta put a smile on your face

At least we had the balls to start the thread when Geelong were still alive in the finals. We didn't wait until they were done and dusted like they did to us last week. I feel fantastic that Geelong fell like a sack of s**t last night and I'm not embarrassed in the least by other Hawks fans feeling the same way.

At least we had the balls to start the thread when Geelong were still alive in the finals. We didn't wait until they were done and dusted like they did to us last week. I feel fantastic that Geelong fell like a sack of s**t last night and I'm not embarrassed in the least by other Hawks fans feeling the same way.
HERE, HERE!!!!

Seriously people, if you don't like right wing journalism, don't read the Herald Sun and if you don't like Left wing Journalism, don't read The Age.

And if you don't like a thread about Geelong and their whingey fans, don't read that either. Plenty of other threads for you to read and comment on without being all 'holier than thou'...

HERE, HERE!!!!

Seriously people, if you don't like right wing journalism, don't read the Herald Sun and if you don't like Left wing Journalism, don't read The Age.

And if you don't like a thread about Geelong and their whingey fans, don't read that either. Plenty of other threads for you to read and comment on.
The age left wing lol
The Herald Sun journalism, bigger lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think people are being to hard on the Dangerfield Cats. Sure the entire side worships the one player and it's now all about him as opposed to being a team, but they've done really really well.

Two goals to half time says how much spirit for each other, and the coach, the side have. But the important thing is for Dangerfield to get lots and lots of possessions and they can all celebrate.

The Age is for the Chardonnay left - "it's far too dry, Cedric".

The Herald Sun is just a picture paper.
How did you know my name was Cedric?

8b41d499a2e185b14cd51721eefb6f8a

Too funny, the whole 7,9,11 stint just proved what a wonderful home and away team they were. They'll never have the 4 flags we won over 8 years, contesting 5 of the GFs during our rein (that can continue depending on how we recruit and develop over the next 12 months).

They are the home and away champs of the modern AFL era. Man can they stack up those home and away wins :)
In the comments of a FB post specifically comparing the Hawks & Lions 3-peat teams, some dickhead pipes up with "Geelong were better". He then goes on about them having the best win-loss % of 2007-11. They can finish top every year as far as I'm concerned, as long as they continue to choke in finals.

I put this on my Facebook feed after Friday's game (the Geelong colours were purely coincidental). The only comeback a Geelong mate could supply was "What's your team doing this week?". Pretty pissweak from a guy who usually goes hard at it when throwing shade.

6296553264_e6dea9fdec_o.png

"Geelong were better". He then goes on about them having the best win-loss % of 2007-11.'

This is not a stat that you want to own. It just proves how consistently average they were in those years. Also shows they should've won more finals in that time.
Did he also go on to say 'freo were by far the best team last year, they finished on top'?
Means sweet fa if u win in rd1 or round 23. People arnt goin to remember when geelong beat westcoast down at the cattery in front of 12k cat halfwits, selwood prob had 20 possies and 15fks in rd 10 2010.
The only knobs that this game will intetest are those said 12k because this is as good as it gets for them...

On F3115 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Apart from watching Hawthorn win, I cannot recall enjoying a weekend of football as much as I have this one. Watching the Cats struggling like a spider in the toilet, and then the game yesterday was just "wow". I am so looking forward to the GF, I didn't think I'd even be watching it. Go the Bulldogs, make the dream come true ..... for the sake of genuine football lovers. I want to see that pouting look on Gilligan's face, like he's had the past 3 years, as an unfashionable team from the Melbourne suburbs shatters his NSW dominance dream once again.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back