Media We Interrupt This Episode Of Blue's Clues...

Remove this Banner Ad

the start of the wang generation

cooltext292837227537749.gif

"We wouldn't think he'd betray us" says leadership group that signed known traitor.

It was to early to unleash the BRumbler onto this world.

Thanks for all the kind words people, look forward to beating whatever spud club you losers are at.
Also U2tigers it's fun to tell others how s**t their club is when you sit at the Hawks and suck the life out of the SFA by making your team stronger each season and allow others to die.

It was to early to unleash the BRumbler onto this world.

Thanks for all the kind words people, look forward to beating whatever spud club you losers are at.
Also U2tigers it's fun to tell others how s**t their club is when you sit at the Hawks and suck the life out of the SFA by making your team stronger each season and allow others to die.
I'm not sure if you think I am at the Hawks, as I am not.

I'm at the Wonders.

I also want good posters to choose weaker clubs if they are moving clubs, but like I have been told so many times, posters go to varying clubs for many reasons, and not everyone has to want to help the weaker clubs.

I'm at the Wonders.

I also want good posters to choose weaker clubs if they are moving clubs, but like I have been told so many times, posters go to varying clubs for many reasons, and not everyone has to want to help the weaker clubs.

Don't worry mate, he was called fumbler for a reason.

I'm at the Wonders.

My bad, you starting to sound like this guy VVV

Don't worry mate, he was called fumbler for a reason.

Even ClarkeM tries to get players to clubs other than his own.
Bet those "guys" who voted you into the HoF with biggie are rethinking their choice now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bet those "guys" who voted you into the HoF with biggie are rethinking their choice now.

I doubt it.

I will never feel bad for bringing new players in. I've even got more to come. Saying that, I've lost three of my best posters in the last off season but why let facts get in the way of a feelbad story.

Not sure, but I will go off my own strength of list guage from 2 x match threads with each team.

Good to see you got a good recruit here, if he is going to you.

But I still say the Gumbies off season will send them up the match thread enjoyment ladder, whilst like I keep saying to much will be left to only 2 or 3 posters at the Royals who will need to do all the work for you.

Opinion only of course.
Amazing that a club with only '2 or 3 active posters' during the last season outranked more than half the other teams in the MVP.

Even more so amazing that said sides who were outranked are now labeling it weak.

Imagine how awesome we'd be this season with at very least 4 to 5 active posters!

Amazing that a club with only '2 or 3 active posters' during the last season outranked more than half the other teams in the MVP.

Even more so amazing that said sides who were outranked are now labeling it weak.

Imagine how awesome we'd be this season with at very least 4 to 5 active posters!
exactly

The Sweet FA Off-Season. A time where many in the league are standing at the summit of optimism, their eyes shining with excitement and faces brimming with hope at the endless possibilities that lie in the season ahead. No place would be more optimistic than at the House of Gumby where the new captain Fryer Tuck has been making Play-Doh models of his cracking group of star recruits ready to be sold as Gumbies FFC merchandise.

"Crikey! What an off-season we've had. BLERN the omnipresent superstar EKA Medalist, BRAB represented by a perfectly sculpted 90 degree right angle, two reliable soldiers in WaLkEr_ThE_StAr and roo2macca, excited rookies... Everything's gone perfectly to plan!"

And who could blame him for thinking so. This morning, Sam McClure had just labelled the Royals the 'New Gumbies', no longer were the Gumbies the laughing stock of the league. Everything was looking up.

"Now where did I put the clay for fumbler?"

He began moulding fumbler's chiseled physique in clay, without doubt the 208 game league icon was a brilliant coup for the club. An experienced campaigner who's done it all before and possesses a track record that stands against anyone. Fumbler would be the rock of any rebuilding side. With this core of posters the Gumbies are all set to be the feel good story of Season 26.

But as we know, in the Sweet F.A has twists and turns, ups and downs, it's brightly coloured and very loud. Nothing ever goes exactly to plan.

As Fryer is about to finish his fumbler Play-Doh replica, the television screen he had playing in the background flashes from the episode of Blue's Clues...

"We interrupt this episode of Blue's Clues to bring you some breaking news at The Golden Throne."

View attachment 526961

The screen cut to the scene of fumbler standing alongside Royals captain Blacky and league administrator Cloud.

"Cor Blimey! What the heck has he done now!" Fryer exclaimed in confusion.

"Thank you all for coming today, we are very happy to announce that the Gold City Royals have acquired the services of 3121 premiers affectionately know fumbler for Season 26", Blacky said as he fronted the press "fumbler is an iconic figure in the league who has played in and built successful teams of the past. He's an influential leader with valuable experience and no doubt in strong consideration for the Hall of Fame. We look forward to working with fumbler to make the Royals the pinnacle of posting quality in the league again and build towards our maiden premiership."

"B-But... why?!" Fryer cries.

A reporter put the pertinent question to fumbler "Fumbler it was just recently announced that you had agreed to join the Gumbies, a struggling club for many seasons to help them rebuild towards being a successful organisation again. With so many promising recruitments they've made this past off-season why would you turn your back on them?"

With all eyes laid on him Fumbles steps forward to the microphone...

"How many times in your career have you thought you could make a change so drastically that it changes the very fabric of time?
I don't even know what that means so I decided to leave one sinking ship that's dead in the water to another that made Carlton look like a pot of goal at the end of a rainbow. The Gumbies may have a chance to get back to the golden years, but i'm not going to be there due to the fact that I just can't see myself swimming in a tiny pond. So many times I thought I could be their Warrior, their hero, their Le Bron, but no matter how much you polish a turd, it's still a turd.

fumbler is changing history today people.

The best move on a chess board is when you throw all the pieces in the air and hope one lands the right way up. That is what I am doing today, I am writing wrongs of the past and making sure that the Royals deliver what I promised those seasons ago. I have seen what I can accomplish, you have seen what I can do once I have some duct tape, Telstra rope and a can of creamy soda....... the SFA World is my oyster and I am her man.

So join in the chorus, and sing it one and all
Join in the chorus, for fumblers on the ball
Good old Royals have signed him up again
And fumbler will lead us to the premiership
Victory for all of us, just you wait and see."

View attachment 526970

You're a bigger club whore than akkaps fumbles

I doubt it.

I will never feel bad for bringing new players in. I've even got more to come. Saying that, I've lost three of my best posters in the last off season but why let facts get in the way of a feelbad story.

So your the Hawks Captain again then?
Those three were three quarters of Clarkies Big four i'm guessing.

feelbad is when I don't get groped on an escalator at the MCG.

All day and that's all you could come up with? :think: You'd better take all the pity...I have a feeling you need it more than me
I’m over the other side of the world friend, trust me when I say that you are a long way incorrect

All day and that's all you could come up with? :think: You'd better take all the pity...I have a feeling you need it more than me
2 minutes for you to reply though. Maybe its not pity you need but attention

Remove this Banner Ad

Back