Roast We lost, [insert scapegoat here] is to blame

Remove this Banner Ad

Get stuck into your scapegoat here with absolute impunity. We all have them. Be as irrational and as wrongheaded as you want. Considered and thoughtful analysis not welcome.

*BigFooty rules still apply

When Murdoch dropped that ball on the 50m arc in the last quarter that led to a Sydney goal I wanted to stamp “Sherrin” on his noggin and roost his stupid melon onto St Mary’s Oval.

HOPELESS HACK FEATURES

Get stuck into your scapegoat here with absolute impunity. We all have them. Be as irrational and as wrongheaded as you want. Considered and thoughtful analysis not welcome.

*BigFooty rules still apply

haha excellent thread idea CE.
I'm all about scapegoating Zac Tuohy this year; too much attention toward grooming his moustache, not enough defending.

But seriously; he worries me.

Dangerfield. Selfish one way running. Limps around like he is sore when the opponent has the ball but magically injury dissappears when we have it.

Not a team player when in the forward line, spoils his own team as he is hungry for a goal

Just a selfish player who is more interested in himself than the team and the staff do not help with constantly pumping up his ego

So one wants Murdoch’s head punted.
I want Stanley fired from a cannon into the sun.

Looks like the scapegoat gold and silver medallists are sorted. Who gets the bronze

Dangerfield. Selfish one way running. Limps around like he is sore when the opponent has the ball but magically injury dissappears when we have it.

Not a team player when in the forward line, spoils his own team as he is hungry for a goal

Just a selfish player who is more interested in himself than the team and the staff do not help with constantly pumping up his ego

Fickle - changing frequently, especially as regards one's loyalties or affections.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Id prefer we didnt all gather around to sink our boots into a few players.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

They deserve it after that effort. Even the players have said it was effort (or "brave" as Blicavs called it) and not injury or running out of legs that lost the game. They were willing to give everything to win the game, Cats players weren't. They deserve all the s**t they'll get for it too because it isn't the first time it's happened.

They deserve it after that effort. Even the players have said it was effort (or "brave" as Blicavs called it) and not injury or running out of legs that lost the game. They were willing to give everything to win the game, Cats players weren't. They deserve all the s**t they'll get for it too because it isn't the first time it's happened.
When has giving them s**t ever worked for this team or the specific players who get called out consistently? Sometimes I really hate the thought that some of the players might read what we say about them here. Some of its pretty bloody nasty.

I blame my swans supporter mate I watched the game with.

I took the swans at $2.90, couldn’t resist with all the outs we had.
I sat down at the pub next to him and asked him what bets he had on.
He said ‘cats 40+ and considering how rarely I win a bet, it probably guarantees a swans win.’

He was right.

When has giving them s**t ever worked for this team or the specific players who get called out consistently? Sometimes I really hate the thought that some of the players might read what we say about them here. Some of its pretty bloody nasty.

Doesn't help, but if commenting on players (positive or negative) wasn't allowed then this forum wouldn't exist.. I'd doubt any players read this board and if they do you'd hope they'd take some comments on board and use it to prove supporters wrong.
I'd be amazed if all of the 21 players out there yesterday could honestly say they gave everything they had in that last quarter, I'd be amazed if even half could.

I blame Murdoch. He is obviously popular, tries hard, on the coach's good books, and has improved greatly over the past 18 months. But he just makes awful fumbles when we really don't need them. He should know we have Stanley in and we just can't afford anything like that. He must realize Dangerfield's bombing it to no-one in particular (metres gained!) makes it so we can't afford any more negatives. Or that Zac 's defensive pressure has all the impact of a hologram. But no, but no, he does them anyway.

When Murdoch dropped that ball on the 50m arc in the last quarter that led to a Sydney goal I wanted to stamp “Sherrin” on his noggin and roost his stupid melon onto St Mary’s Oval.

HOPELESS HACK FEATURES
This is a bit harsh on a young bloke just finding his way in League footy.
He hasn't even played 97 games yet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back