We made the finals… Changes VS Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

The positive news is that we should literally have a full senior squad to chose from. Quite absurd after our injury plaqued season.

In: Keath, JJ
Out: Bruce, VDM

Darcy forward. Taking a chance on Keath but I just think we need to if we’re a chance of going deep. Feel for Brucey but he’s just not contributing enough, set him up for a full preseason.

I'd just move Darcy forward, he's already shown his game style is more likely to stand up in a final than Schaches. I wouldn't mind if Schache were included but I think his papers have been stamped by the club. If they did include him I'd move Cordy out for Keath after a week's rest.

In: Keath, JJ
Out: Bruce, VDM

Reckon a few years back l was the first one to suggest Naughton forward.
Reckon a few weeks back l said Darcy should debut and play forward.
Now l Reckon If Bruce has to play.Then he plays back ,until he learns how to mark the footy like lhe could last year.

Bevo has always talked about rewarding good VFL form and 2 bags of 7 in a few weeks i think Schache has to come in for Bruce just based on that

Our defense is truly pathetic
Look at the ladder - 12th best on points against
Like most years the ladder and premiership is determined by the quality of defense.

There is no way in hell this team wins a final. You could move Naughton back and if he just happens to slot right back into his groove and everyone actually defends you might sneak a win - otherwise we are done for 2022

Our defense is truly pathetic
Look at the ladder - 12th best on points against
Like most years the ladder and premiership is determined by the quality of defense.

There is no way in hell this team wins a final. You could move Naughton back and if he just happens to slot right back into his groove and everyone actually defends you might sneak a win - otherwise we are done for 2022
Our defence isn’t the issue it’s the lack of pressure and work rate to man up

Every time Schache gets dropped it’s because he has played like a soft rag doll that lets the ball rebound out like a golf ball on a crowded trampoline. He has played one hard and tough game of footy in his life which was last years prelim.

When Bruce has played this year we are 3 wins 1 loss and the loss was against the third best defence in the comp. He’s done absolutely bugger all with ball in hand in all of those games but doesn’t get pushed around and Darcy and Jamarra have gotten off the chain in those games.

I’m not trying to say he’s a superstar, Lobb is probably being brought in to replace him. But we’re probably better with him than we are with Schache despite Schache being a goal machine in the vfl.

I feel more comfortable going into the finals with a rested Bruce who has some c*** in him than the Shackster.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bruce out Schache in

Wouldn’t mind seeing Toby McLean but haven’t been keeping up with how he’s going in the 2s

Bruce out Schache in

Wouldn’t mind seeing Toby McLean but haven’t been keeping up with how he’s going in the 2s
Cordy has to go, think Freo last time, Rory Lobb 4 goals made him look stupid, today Gunston 4 goals, clearly outplayed him this guy is not up to it, and you can't win finals with him in the side, Gardner not much better but at least he gets to the contest.

Cordy has to go, think Freo last time, Rory Lobb 4 goals made him look stupid, today Gunston 4 goals, clearly outplayed him this guy is not up to it, and you can't win finals with him in the side, Gardner not much better but at least he gets to the contest.

Didn’t watch the game today but Cordy was great against GWS

If Cordy had TOB’s body he’d be the best defender in the comp.

In: Sweet, Schache, Kearh
Out: VDM, conceding 5m on the mark, zone defence

English, Darcy, JUH, Naughton, Bruce forward
Gardner, Keath, Cordy back
Sweet and Schache ruck

Bevo to go nuts on a tall team.

4 weeks of out marking oppos, and KPFs kicking bags, and strolling to a flag.

Then off-season of bringing in Lobb, Logue, Jones and Barrass.

Bevo is a tactical genius, we will go through finals and all of 2023 undefeated.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back