We made the finals… Changes VS Dockers

Freshwater

Premiership Player
Oct 30, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
In:West, out:VDM.
I would probably have Schack in for Bruce but there is no way Bev will drop Bruce after the poor bastard missed out last year. Cordy stays, he was alright again today. I’d have Naughts playing everywhere, no position, just back when we need him back, as well as CHB, CHF and deep forward.
Please play Westy Bevo?

Spiritof82

Premiership Player
Jan 8, 2004
S**tny, the cesspit of OZ
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Wow here we go again who needs top 4 ?

In
  • Riley West
  • an in form Joshua Schache

Out
  • Vandermeer injured
  • Bruce
Schache could've kicked 15 goals a game over the last few weeks and Beveridge would still play him on the wing or the ruck in the seniors.

Jun 7, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
San Antonio, West Ham, Renegades
  • I'd be taking the chance on Keath, as I said last week I don't think Cordy is giving us any more than the out of form Keath anyway.
  • Schache surely in for Bruce, I can't see the week off being beneficial enough for Bruce. Looks like he needs a solid block of training to get his body back to its normal strength
  • I didn't mind Vandermeer's game today but I'd be bringing Rhylee West in for him. Don't agree that West should've been dropped in the first place. JJ is also a chance to return in that role but who knows with his body this year. Been very unlucky with injuries

B: Darcy, Keath, Duryea
HB: Dale, Gardner, Richards

R: English, Liberatore, Bontempelli
C: Williams, Macrae, Hunter

HF: Treloar, Ugle-Hagan, West
F: Weightman, Naughton, Schache

I: Daniel, Dunkley, B. Smith, R. Smith

hutchy31

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
In: All of our defenders to watch how Maynard defended against the blues. Beast defended Cripps, Curnow and others and still kept going all day long. Inspiring.

Out: The shithouse zone defending and high defensive line that allows teams to waltz into the forward line with little resistance.

Contested ball and clearance will always be a relative strength, fix the other s**t up and Freo are eminently beatable. Don’t fix it and we’ll get cut apart like last time.

Aug 21, 2022
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
funny or die lazy dog GIF

PIES DRAGGING US INTO FINALS

Optimistic Dog

Premiership Player
Oct 11, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I have been saying for weeks no Bruce.

in JJ, Schache
out Bruce, VDM, West medical sub.

By bringing in Schache we have the flexibilty of Sam and him alternating forward back and second ruck if required.

Shadesof54

Debutant
Sep 18, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Darcy , Schache and Jamarra in the fwd line, a good mix of 1's and 2's, has any other team ever had the luxury of this , shizenhuasen it ain't !!

VogonProsthetnic

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Beaufort
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Against these guys we are going to need some pace. JJ and Garcia for mine should play.

Also he need to roll the dice with Keath. Two weeks off should be a big help. Cordy and Gardiner are way too loose.

Back