We made the finals… Changes VS Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Seven out of eight from the 2016 team playing on Saturday. Hopefully that experience helps us out.
Feel for Bruce but had to happen

So Mcturnover is the sub. Would think West would be a far better option than Bevo bud. Apart from that only Roarke and VDM not best 22 but Roarke could not be dropped after his good game last week.

I wonder if Duryea gets the all clear to fly over with no baby emergency, maybe he is a late in for Vandermeer? JJ and Roarke have taken Vanders spot on the field and we are a defensive small short down back.

I wonder if Duryea gets the all clear to fly over with no baby emergency, maybe he is a late in for Vandermeer? JJ and Roarke have taken Vanders spot on the field and we are a defensive small short down back.
Could be Williams looking at the teams

Williams probably needed for the wing / hbf role still.

Vanders has got JJ, Roarke and probably Toby playing his role now, but yeah maybe...
Roarke/Treloar/Smith/Hunter all play the wing half forward role Williams form he been shocking

So Mcturnover is the sub. Would think West would be a far better option than Bevo bud. Apart from that only Roarke and VDM not best 22 but Roarke could not be dropped after his good game last week.

Roarke was very good last game and as critical as we may want to be he is a big upgrade on McComb

Strange Duryea so still named as an emergency, I suppose if he can make a certain flight with whatever is occurring he will most likely be a late in ?

Good in’s, Doc’s a big loss tho.

Mindblowing that West is not in this finals team after this season but is what it is, McComb will be sub over him lmao

Strange how late in the season we’ve admitted to playing a correct amount of talls at both ends is our best structure, frustrating it takes us so long to figure it out each season though

Also risky with a few underdone/injury risks in JJ, McLean & VDM - I just don’t see why VDM is such a lock in this team but anyway

Can’t melt too hard

Good in’s, Doc’s a big loss tho.

Mindblowing that West is not in this finals team after this season but is what it is, McComb will be sub over him lmao

Strange how late in the season we’ve admitted to playing a correct amount of talls at both ends is our best structure, frustrating it takes us so long to figure it out each season though

Also risky with a few underdone/injury risks in JJ, McLean & VDM - I just don’t see why VDM is such a lock in this team but anyway

Can’t melt too hard
West isn't an emergency, so I'm guessing something is up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Williams will definitely be the 7th defender this week. Hunter, Roarke, JJ, VDM is enough bodies for a wing rotation.

Is that Amiss debut for Freo?
He played earlier in the year, looked excellent (in the context of what to expect from a young KF on debut).

He injured his Kidney and was expected to miss the rest of the year, but has been back at Peel for around 3 weeks.

His form has been moderate at best. I’d classify this as a surprise selection. It raised my eyebrows, and made me think the Dockers might be a bit concerned regarding their forward line, and avenues to goal due to some injuries etc.

He played earlier in the year, looked excellent (in the context of what to expect from a young KF on debut).

He injured his Kidney and was expected to miss the rest of the year, but has been back at Peel for around 3 weeks.

His form has been moderate at best. I’d classify this as a surprise selection. It raised my eyebrows, and made me think the Dockers might be a bit concerned regarding their forward line, and avenues to goal due to some injuries etc.
Think they want to play Louge down back too and worked out Meek as a forward is useless

Remove this Banner Ad

Back