We made the finals… Changes VS Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Can you all gagf

Stephen King Shakespeare GIF by PeacockTV

I have a hard time believing Smith and Daniel may be outs with the current listed emergencies. The club would have already known if they may not get up. Unless we plan to make two late changes from outside the emergencies then it’s a nothing story.

I have a hard time believing Smith and Daniel may be outs with the current listed emergencies. The club would have already known if they may not get up. Unless we plan to make two late changes from outside the emergencies then it’s a nothing story.
Perhaps so, but they did train away from the main group on 'light duties'. Hopefully, this is just a minor precautionary exercise. We shall see.

Why you say that?

They asked him about his contract (can't remember wording) and he said he's just trying to put that in the back of his mind at the moment and enjoy the finals. If he was staying, I don't think he'd have to put it to the back of his mind. That's how it sounded anyway. Like he had a big decision to make.

They asked him about his contract (can't remember wording) and he said he's just trying to put that in the back of his mind at the moment and enjoy the finals. If he was staying, I don't think he'd have to put it to the back of his mind. That's how it sounded anyway. Like he had a big decision to make.
So what if we win? Another week’s delay?

So what if we win? Another week’s delay?

Well, yeah. But as Libba39 said, a whole bunch of his family went over (drove over?), anyway Ch7 made a big deal out of it. It's weird because it's not like he's retiring, but it seemed like it's the last time they'll see him in red, white and blue. Maybe Dunks doesn't give us much chance, lol.

Well, yeah. But as Libba39 said, a whole bunch of his family went over (drove over?), anyway Ch7 made a big deal out of it. It's weird because it's not like he's retiring, but it seemed like it's the last time they'll see him in red, white and blue. Maybe Dunks doesn't give us much chance, lol.
I agree, it's odd

Didnt seem too different to his previous comments? Hopefully just waiting on the best deal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is anyone here going to a local to watch the game? I'm tossing up between the railway in Yarraville or the Mona Castle, assuming both will be packed

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I went to the losing Elimination Final against GWS in Sydney. All Dunk’s family were there too. We saw them all in the bar together after the game. So maybe it’s not too odd. I don’t know.

I went to the losing Elimination Final against GWS in Sydney. All Dunk’s family were there too. We saw them all in the bar together after the game. So maybe it’s not too odd. I don’t know.
A few wealthy family members travel for sons/siblings finals AFL game….

Hot dang this bloke is goneskiiii

Last night there was a play in the last quarter where the tigers moved the ball out of the backline with short chips and a pass to Riewoldt in the forward 50 with the lions just letting it happen. Luke Hodge said that is terrible manning up and should not happen. Well Luke welcome to the bulldogs supporters world in 2022 it happens at least 10 times a game. Hope we are better at it tomorrow night.

PTSD from the Freo game at Marvel. Was one of the worst viewing experiences as a fan. Pathetic.

Dunkley's grandparents actually drove to WA from country Victoria. That's dedication to family. Amazing. Heard from a source that they are driving Josh to SA on the way home to find a place for him to live for when he goes to Port next year. Gone.

Bailey Smith is the key for this match imo.

I wouldn’t be concerned about Baz or Caleb training away from the main group. Today was just the captains run, the main session was on Wednesday. It’s normal for players to have their load managed if they are carrying niggles, especially the day before the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back