WE MUST KEEP ACRES

Remove this Banner Ad

Nope. Johnson, Worner, Aish , Chapman all could provide more long term.

Sure, will take a hit next year, but one good, out-of-the-box season does not remove the years of absolute shot he’s fished up.

We will better next year without him and logie.

Lobb is the worry.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As much as I love Frederick on a wing.... The bloke has kicked 26 goals and 14 behinds this season.

He kicked 2 or 3 goals tonight didn't he?
And actually proved to be probably our most reliable set shot. I love when he get's going on the wing but he's pretty solid in the role he's playing at the moment.

Why not blood another young player in Johnson across half back, and if Acres goes, Clark is on the wing? Be silly not to. Damaging with his speed and can kick. Whats also underrated that he has a good tank as well

Did Blake's mum start this thread?

Dont Make Me Come Over There In Trouble GIF

27 disp, 8 contested @ 82% efficiency, 5 score involvements. He had a very solid night tonight.

The thing is I agree that if we have an upgrade available they should take his spot. Until than Noddy still has a lot to learn and we don't have anyone with the experience or attributes to compete for Acres' spot. A part from his rediculous high kicks he is a damn good winger and we need to re-sign him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back