WE MUST TRADE DARCY

Remove this Banner Ad

Well... Time to put my 2 cents in this....

I remember the 2013 AFL season when we made the Grand final.

Freos ruck stocks in 2013: Sandilands, Jono Griffin, Zac Clarke and Jack Hannath.

Sandilands was out with a turf toe injury. Clarke got injured in the big day out concert, he missed rounds 1-7.

Rounds 1-7 Jono Griffin and Jack Hannath were the available rucks. Sadly Jono Griffin did his knee in round 7.

Zac Clarke returning came at the best possible time.

So from rounds 8-14, Zac Clarke and Jack Hannath were our 2 main rucks.

Sandilands came back in round 15. From that round 15 until the grand final, Sandilands and Zac Clarke were the main rucks.

You are wondering why I posted all that on this thread....

Point is, Look at Freos ruck stocks now..

Sean Darcy when fit is good. Luke Jackson is 198 cm. He can ruck, but we prefer him to kick goals.

Liam Reidy and Max Knobel havent had a Debut game yet. Mind you, I wished they both got a debut game each this season in 2013.

Well... Time to put my 2 cents in this....

I remember the 2013 AFL season when we made the Grand final.

Freos ruck stocks in 2013: Sandilands, Jono Griffin, Zac Clarke and Jack Hannath.

Sandilands was out with a turf toe injury. Clarke got injured in the big day out concert, he missed rounds 1-7.

Rounds 1-7 Jono Griffin and Jack Hannath were the available rucks. Sadly Jono Griffin did his knee in round 7.

Zac Clarke returning came at the best possible time.

So from rounds 8-14, Zac Clarke and Jack Hannath were our 2 main rucks.

Sandilands came back in round 15. From that round 15 until the grand final, Sandilands and Zac Clarke were the main rucks.

You are wondering why I posted all that on this thread....

Point is, Look at Freos ruck stocks now..

Sean Darcy when fit is good. Luke Jackson is 198 cm. He can ruck, but we prefer him to kick goals.

Liam Reidy and Max Knobel havent had a Debut game yet. Mind you, I wished they both got a debut game each this season in 2013.
Should've played the last 2-3 games one in at a time or something.
(Liam Reidy and Max Knobrl)

Should've played the last 2-3 games one in at a time or something.
(Liam Reidy and Max Knobel)
Agreed..... That period where Darcy was out for the season with 4 or 5 games left was the chance to give them a game each.

Luke Jackson as the main ruck and Josh Tracy at 195 cm and Cox at 195 cm to pinch hit can work on certain days.

Its weird. In 2012-15, Dockers tall forwards were bare outside of an Aging matty pavlich. Rucks Had Sandilands, Griffin, Clarke and Hannath.

Our current Squad has many tall forwards in Amiss, Tracey, Sturt and Tabs. Rucks Have Darcy but Reid and Knobel are untested.

Jackson can play ruck and forward.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back