We Need a Classy Big Monster Key Forward

Remove this Banner Ad

A few of you guys are mentioning players like MCSTAY ..... Mc stay is third string forward in the lions team not a KP forward. They have Daniher and Hipwood.................That's the type of forward. We need a young Travis Cloke type with good kicking skills i strong overhead mark who can run split packs and take pack marks NOT a Macstay thrird stringer he is the same type of player as Michocek infact i reckon Mihocek is much better,Mcstay little more versatile but the Mcstays of of this world dont win you flags great depth nothing else

A few of you guys are mentioning players like MCSTAY ..... Mc stay is third string forward in the lions team not a KP forward. They have Daniher and Hipwood.................That's the type of forward. We need a young Travis Cloke type with good kicking skills i strong overhead mark who can run split packs and take pack marks NOT a Macstay thrird stringer he is the same type of player as Michocek infact i reckon Mihocek is much better,Mcstay little more versatile but the Mcstays of of this world dont win you flags great depth nothing else
McStay takes more contested marks and crashes more packs than any other Lion. He is also a very neat field kick, and has been very accurate in front of goal the last two seasons.

He just doesn't kick goals. But he does a lot of what you're asking for.

I hope Johnson builds up his tank to play WHE’s role so we can fit in a proper key forward.

I can't stand that he is getting games WHE. I truly have wanted him off our list for years now. And it frustrates me to no ends, that he keeps getting a spot on our list.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back