We need a Non Victorian Premier

Remove this Banner Ad

I've never said for WA to build a 100k stadium, that would be silly.
Just like I've never said there is no advantage for Vic sides playing at the G.
I don't speak for other people on here. I don't know those other people you speak of.
Yeah fair enough - we dont agree but for the most part you debate honestly.

I haven't been to Optus. I did go to the SCG once, AO twice and the MCG twice last year. My preference as to facilities and comfort is the MCG by a fair way. Possibly coloured by us being allocated an aisle on the fence for the QF and then caught in the rain.
The facilities at the G are excellent, even for the PF crowd.
I for one believe everything I read on the internet ...please

Christine Nixon was from NSW and rendered our police force impotent. Think it's best if the Premier is a Victorian, even if he's like Andrews.

Yep seen all that before, but there is scant detail of how these 10k extra seats are going to fit.
There are lots of statements made by stakeholders saying it's easy to upgrade to 70k within the current structure with not much cost or disruption, but no details on how. 10k is a lot of seats, that's a lot of rows, where are they fitting in the current structure on the wing? I don't see any spare space. When I'm bored I might take a closer look at the current seating and see how it could possibly happen.

All good mate, was just quoting what we have been told and showing where it has come from. I have no idea also how they would do it and to be honest don’t really care but if they say they can who am I to say they are wrong or they can’t.

Christine Nixon was from NSW and rendered our police force impotent. Think it's best if the Premier is a Victorian, even if he's like Andrews.
I don't think her being from NSW had anything to do with that. That would have had more to do with her being a bleeding heart, I assume.

Well how about you put up a link or two suggesting otherwise.

Mine are from department of sport and rec, treasury, the stadium website itself and the tender company

Im sorry they arent to your satisfaction - perhaps you can find somewhere that isnt “fakenews” and post it - rather than just saying is not” and petulantly stamping your foot?

*shakes head.
Ok mr. abc...as it stands right now it cannot hold 70k. To expand capacity to 70k will take further construction. That is not easy and how long do you think it will take? You spout out that Optus capacity is 70k when it isn’t. It has ‘potential’ to reach that figure, even higher according to your 2012 article.
Your own mining shows that.

Ok mr. abc...as it stands right now it cannot hold 70k. To expand capacity to 70k will take further construction. That is not easy and how long do you think it will take? You spout out that Optus capacity is 70k when it isn’t. It has ‘potential’ to reach that figure, even higher according to your 2012 article.
Your own mining shows that.
Well yes ive been fairly clear about that

Thats also what all the quotes said.

As to how long - im guessing it would take less than 20 years and a lot less than 40

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon a year maybe a half and can’t see them doing it in another 20 years at least. Why would they start pulling apart a new stadium any sooner? With the new development at Belmont Park injecting another 40000 into the area it could be sooner. It also shows how short sighted Barnett was.

I reckon a year maybe a half and can’t see them doing it in another 20 years at least. Why would they start pulling apart a new stadium any sooner? With the new development at Belmont Park injecting another 40000 into the area it could be sooner. It also shows how short sighted Barnett was.
I dont think they actually will do it for another 20 years now - it would have been the gf that prompted it or being sold out constantly.

You just lost what little credibility you had left in this thread.
Stadium was designed to increase the capacity on the top level without any major modifications to the existing structure.
Barnett was not short sighted, Labor would have tried to shoe horn a 55,000 seat stadium into suburban Subiaco with no option for expansion.

At the end of the day these teams joined our league. Don't like the rules? Stick to your WAFL, SANFL, NEAFL
The rules change every five fkkn minutes in this amateur hour sport

Pull your head in, pull your ears back, have a coke - smile and stfu dribblehead.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back