We need another 1000+ post thread. Any ideas?

Remove this Banner Ad

The Simpsons >>>>>>>>>>>> Family Guy :)
Here's an interesting question...

Which show is better at scrapping the bottom of the barell, 'The Simpsons' or 'Family Guy'?

Both good shows in there prime, but who's the best atm? I'd have to say Family Guy, although i'm over the way they constantly relate back to previous episodes (e.g, the 10 minute chicken fights).

Just a thought for a thread. What about a "when did you have a brush with fame or someone famous"? We could include stories when we made idiots of ourselves in front of famous people or whn they acted the fool in front of you. For obvious reasons we may not be able to name the people we are writing about.

Here's an interesting question...

Which show is better at scrapping the bottom of the barell, 'The Simpsons' or 'Family Guy'?

Shameless on SBS - it is not animated but that is the funniest show and scrapes the scum off the bottom for sure!

Shameless on SBS - it is not animated but that is the funniest show and scrapes the scum off the bottom for sure!
I used to watch it, but 'Outrageous Fortune' was on at the same time so, I love drama's! Not a bad show at all...

I saw the first season at JB's last week, $37 dollars. I had $34:(.

JIBBED!

The chicken fights are fine, so long as, yes, it goes for a maximum of 1 aqnd a half minutes. But its things like these that makes it have the edge over the Simpsons.

If you received 2 return tickets to any city in the world, where would you visit and why?

The chicken fights are fine, so long as, yes, it goes for a maximum of 1 aqnd a half minutes. But its things like these that makes it have the edge over the Simpsons.

If you received 2 return tickets to any city in the world, where would you visit and why?

New York City because it is the city that never sleeps :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry, have been out all day.

I chose it because I hadn't changed it for a while, and there were no good ones of the Cowboys that I wanted, so I thoght id self-indulge.

As if any of you would have the balls to do it :rolleyes:

Sorry, have been out all day.

I chose it because I hadn't changed it for a while, and there were no good ones of the Cowboys that I wanted, so I thoght id self-indulge.

As if any of you would have the balls to do it :rolleyes:
I don't think anyone wants the balls to show themselves off, hoping to pick up the likes of Bexta (to not name names:D).

Figuretively speaking:).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back