Certified Legendary Thread We need to make it a priority to get a number 1 ruck

Remove this Banner Ad

Has anyone mentioned Oscar McInerney at the Brisbane Lion. On their rookie list and Made quite and impact on Saturday against the power. Offer him a contract to good to refuse. He is behind Stefan Martin .
And Stefan Martin's age is??

Archie Smith is their only other recognised Ruckman and he's injured more often than not.

And yes McInerney has been mentioned.

Has anyone mentioned Oscar McInerney at the Brisbane Lion. On their rookie list and Made quite and impact on Saturday against the power. Offer him a contract to good to refuse. He is behind Stefan Martin .

Stefan Martin is 33 this year and out of contract, he won't be behind him any longer.

We'll see. The question to me is whether O'Brien can improve at AFL level because he's already maxed out at SANFL level. He's doing okay right now for a 3 gamer but if he can't improve he won't make it

No doubt, but some people acting like he has little potential to improve. We won't no that unless we play him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We’re finding out some stuff about this guy, for better or worse. Stuff we should’ve known years ago.

Stuff we’re only finding out by default.

Are you getting it yet AFC? This is how you find out whether blokes can play. This is how you invest in the future of the footy club, instead of investing in the future of your pay cheque.

What does Carltons first rounder have to be for us to start considering swapping it for Grundy?

Pick 3 onwards? I really want Matt Rowell as he looks like a gun midfielder but if Carlton end up with pick 4 im giving that up for Grundy

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

No one looks to you for constructive conversation

That’s not the role you’ve chosen for yourself
Ah yeah it is, I even took you off block to give you a second chance and back to ignore for you. Nothing but personal insults and zero football knowledge as usual from sanders. How you still have an account here amazes me.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back