Preview We need to sack ̶L̶o̶n̶g̶m̶i̶r̶e̶ Longmuir

Remove this Banner Ad

And if you clicked that thread title in the belief we should sack our coach John Longmire Justin Longmuir then I'm sorry friend, you have come to the wrong place.

Welcome to the official (but not official) Round 23 Preview thread, the final game of the 2021 AFL Toyota Premiership season.

Here's what we know so far:

View attachment 1207548

The game will be played at Marvel stadium. When? We think Saturday. What time? We think some time between 1pm and 10pm.

What is the form line? Well the form line for the last few years of both clubs could be described in one image:

Both teams have been as disappointing as a Plugger35 rant about the umpires (Rumour has it that he is actually that Scoop bloke from that wacky FB Page ) and while I was tempted to name it the ROBERTON - LYON - DAWSON - HILL CUP preview thread I think we need to just enjoy what will be an excellent week of half the BF Freo fan base saying we will win by 40+ the other half saying we will lose by 40+, Freomaniac telling us about that time in 2012 when we made finals due to a Zac Dawson spoil and DanWA trolling the bay trying to maintain relevance like the entire West Coast football team.

St Kilda head into this game being unable to make finals having just 1 win in their last 5 games leaving them ONLY 9 wins for the year. How embarrassing for them. Fremantle on the other hand are looking like an absolute POWERHOUSE at the moment with a VERY impressive 10 Wins for the year.

View attachment 1207556

I'd tell you that the mathematics are simple and if we win this and team X loses and this other team wins by X and blah blah blah but let's be honest, Math was never my strong suit. I mean, neither was a lot of things but here we are. Anyway, we need to win.

Where will the game be won?

I can tell you where it won't be won, by seagull trying to rack up cheap possessions at halfback who left us for the bright lights of Melbourne, a huge pay check and a new house above a Crisp Creme Donuts shop.

It could be won by these lads though, what a glorious hall the 2019 Draft was for us:

View attachment 1207563

If I hear any Liam Henry slander in here I will get Snuffaluphagus (Who is dead to me) to ban you. He has a heap of potential and should be nurtured like my cocaine plants. Carefully cultivated into the beast that I know he can be. Hayden Young's kicking is elite, he may look like he bites off more than he can chew at the moment but let's face it, he needs to put on a few Kg's anyway.

Caleb Serong is oh so right, much in the way that Andrew Brayshaw is the best player from his draft class, so is Serong. He payed ok that game last weekend..... can't remember who that was against..... Anyway, Serong blood good.

Anyway I just watched a John Longmire Justin Longmuirpress conference and after the refreshing nap i fell into during it I am now ready to tell you EXACTLY where the game will be won:

View attachment 1207565

View attachment 1207567

View attachment 1207569

And of course, Here:

View attachment 1207573
(Mundy4Hundy is a thing, get on board!)

And it will definitely be won if this bloke is not picked:
View attachment 1207580
(Actual photo of Blake Acres)

Let's be honest, we know nothing about Football and while we all want to win this week I am more than prepared for the melts if we don't. It has been a topsy turvy kind of year for us and it would be a fantastic result to get an 11th win for the year, it would be a bit amazing making finals and it would be a bit funny as well because that would mean we would make finals without beating a top 8 side for the year.

Pretty impressive.

I don't like St Kilda, I think we should move them to Tasmania and that is based off nothing other than it would be a pretty funny melt festival.

My prediction?

Draw

As if we’d be involved in a draw with St Kilda in Tassy...

Nice preview mate!

Freo by 1 at the High Court on Wednesday

Remove this Banner Ad

Back