Roast We need to talk about Lachie

Remove this Banner Ad

A hideous, hideous footballer. One of these classic 'athlete' types who can run fast and jump high but when it comes to actually executing football skills is ******* terrible.

God I never want to see him again

Still young, we have players with much more experience doing less, this lad was never going to win a game for us but if his CAPTAIN can FAIL over and over then why are we whipping this young man.
:(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still think Lachie Jones has a lot of potential and I will wait until a new coach arrives until I deliver any judgement.

It is way too early with big extenuating circumstances.

Effort player. He can’t field kick and he fumbles.

I think his only chance from here to make it is to try develop into an SPP style beast. I don’t think he has the skills to do anything else.

Talk of midfield rotation is pretty laughable atm.

It's a weird one. Objectively he is laughably fumbly and most of my neutral mates can't believe he is on an AFL list.
Don't think it's a case of athlete over footballer it's more he has lost the plot mentally and is second guessing everything he does.
But he has a lot of good traits, and in there somewhere is a bloody good hard nosed footballer. Just needs a decent coach to shape him into that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back