Roast We need to talk about Lachie

Remove this Banner Ad

Players can take time to develop.
There is an expectation now that players will come in and be signifcant contributers from day 1 which wasn't there is the past.
Lachie looks like he is now settling in, is understanding the pace of the game and that he doesn't need to rush, which helps keep the hands cleaner.
Might be worth remembering when it comes to Sinn.

Players can take time to develop.
There is an expectation now that players will come in and be signifcant contributers from day 1 which wasn't there is the past.
Lachie looks like he is now settling in, is understanding the pace of the game and that he doesn't need to rush, which helps keep the hands cleaner.
Might be worth remembering when it comes to Sinn.
Agree

Not only that, he’s a young kid that goes toe to toe with Dusty and can break even. He must be psychically intimidating out there. We have a few beast players now

Wines, Jones, SPP and JHf

They're getting on but you can throw in Dixon and Lycett.

Can we change roast to toast? Lycett Mr Nimble.

There's a Lachie toast thread already. This one might need to get put out on hard waste disposal day 😉

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is why teeing off on blokes with under 30 games can make you look like an absolute twat.
I teed off on Lycett after 130 games and he's still making me look like a twat.

Sums figbooty up. If it's up to a few in here he is a dud delist. Same with Sinn now and McEntee before. Give the blokes a fair go before judging them. Absolutely terrific effort, was basically the 2nd best on ground in my book, was huge in defence.
There was quite a pile up on him here about a month ago. Unbelievable. Hope Todd Marshal is off the dud delist list. The lads who are recruited to Port Adelaide from interstate must wonder whose mama they backed over.

So happy for Lachie, to think bad coaching could've ruined a career had they not played him in his position.

One day I am convinced he will be an A FL player…….
That being said, I hope we trade him at the end of 24 !!!!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back