Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Gallagher

Diamond Encrusted Unobtainium Premium Member
Aug 26, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
First of all, i sent an email to the admins and it's now been 2 weeks and i've yet to get a reply, the email was about the serious infraction i recieved from posting in the Richmond - Collingwood post game thread (Richmond board), now 99.9% of us know the Richmond board tag no 'opposition supporters' in the thread title, they're famous for it.

Backing up a bit the Richmond board had a very popular thread trolling Collingwood injuries (now call me soft but that's ******* pathetic), it was a banter thread but still, not cool IMO.

Anyway, after Collingwood beat Richmond i (and many others) decided to have a look at the discussion, in my case i quoted someone who blamed their loss on someone having Gastro, i simply said and i quote "Did you have an injury?"

Result? Serious infracfion, reason being it was a no opposition supporter thread, even though you had to read the ******* OP to know, there were no tags in the title at all, i even noticed well wishers were banned lol.

My post was stupid considering the circumstances, but a serious infraction? Get ****ed. that is bullshit, day off at most, when mods ban out of spite it's time to replace them.

FTR there were no restrictions in our post GF thread, just be respectful as usual, and you'd have to be pretty damn disrespectful to cop a ban from our mods.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back