Conspiracy Theory We Need To talk About Sandy Hook - Much awaited Video

Remove this Banner Ad

What's this picture of a Pakistani boy reveal?
Here

Noah Pozner who was brutally murdered at Sandy Hook Elementary School in December of 2012:
article-2249579-168B699E000005DC-679_306x423.jpg

Noah Pozner who was brutally murdered in Pakistan School Shooting in December of 2014:
View attachment 101001
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-30629751

HOW UNLUCKY TO HAVE YOUR NAMESAKE-DOPPLEGANGER ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD ALSO KILLED IN A MUCH PUBLICIZED SCHOOL SHOOTING! RIP TO BOTH OF THEM :cry::cry::cry:

I wish Putin would publicise this, yeah it would probably start WW3, but it would be funny as *

I hate to have to break this to you but Putin is a puppet controlled by the same people who control Obama.
Yeah I know, you're right, I didn't think of that, but Putin reminds of that rebel kid who gives no shits, he would do it anyway even at the risk of assassination or war if he got to that point

Quoting Ariel....

Think about these 5 things.

1. When you go back and watch Sandy Hook interviews of parents who child died none of them can produce not one tear.

2. Parents attended or appeared interviews and TV shows within hours nice and cleaned up ready as if it happened years ago.

3. Children eye-witness testimony is contradictory to the official story and makes you wonder if it even took place.

4. Cameras at the entrance of the school would show if the shooting took place or not but they never released it to the media. Very strange indeed. It's as if they do not want us to know something that would blow this wide open.

5. Only handguns were found at the scene of the crime next to Adam Lanza. No assault rifles were even used. But the media wasted no time gaslighting the public about how these particular weapons need to be banned.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back