Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (provide in comments)

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

People up and down like a yo yo,

Good game today yep, once he moved off the big forwards

He is not a key backmans rear end anymore in spite of today,

Playing loose and reading the play and moving up the ground is a perfect role, that at his age and given what he has done he should expect to be able to play this role.

What a disgrace this thread is.

Shames me to say that we have the worst group of posters when it comes to putting the spikes into our older players or players out of form. Absolutely zero loyalty.

Glad Teddy (and McGlynn) stuck it up all of them.

Shames me to say that we have the worst group of posters when it comes to putting the spikes into our older players or players out of form. Absolutely zero loyalty.

Most of this thread seems to suggest he is not the CHB not that he is dead, then people reacting in outrage when he plays a good game and getting in a flap

Most of this thread seems to suggest he is not the CHB not that he is dead, then people reacting in outrage when he plays a good game and getting in a flap

It's not just this thread.

And a bit rich to say those pointing out his one good game are in a fap when there's many others doing the same when he or someone else has one or a few down games.

It's not just this thread.

And a bit rich to say those pointing out his one good game are in a fap when there's many others doing the same when he or someone else has one or a few down games.

I think people get up and down in a flap week to week full stop, thats just my view

End of the day as far Ted is concerned I doubt one swans fans in the world wouldnt see the guy as an out and out warrior and champion, performances like today just warm the heart

But sometimes form is worth discussing thats just life

I think people get up and down in a flap week to week full stop, thats just my view

End of the day as far Ted is concerned I doubt one swans fans in the world wouldnt see the guy as an out and out warrior and champion, performances like today just warm the heart

But sometimes form is worth discussing thats just life
Bloody logic...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is our 3rd tall. He isn't a Fb or CHB any more. Rampe, Grundy and Talia should be in those roles. Ted as the loose man will be wonderful

If we do that and have jones come in etc it means less need for mcveigh as an old head back there too perhaps

I though mcveigh pushing forward was crucial today

He is our 3rd tall. He isn't a Fb or CHB any more. Rampe, Grundy and Talia should be in those roles. Ted as the loose man will be wonderful
Yep. Perfect role for him. He can't compete on the lead anymore as he's lost a step but he's still got a fantastic footy brain & can take a high contested mark & his 3rd man up spoiling is great.

If we do that and have jones come in etc it means less need for mcveigh as an old head back there too perhaps

Agreed. Jones' drive off HB and McVeigh sneaking goals and getting goal assists will make us a better side

Yeah, that leadership is crucial. He & Grundy work so well together too. It's like they are brothers, they cover for each other & direct traffic really well.

Threads not that wrong is it?
Done as a KD, but still very capable as a 3rd tall because he reads the play the play so well, Horse seemed to agree (for today at least). Great game from him but truth be told the wet helped a little as it took the pace off the game. Good effort none the less, would love for him to play that way for the rest of the year, and every single person on here would love to see him finish his career on a high (regardless on their current opinions on where he's truly at, so no need to jump on any high horses).

I'm a massive Ted fan, but even I would concede that the thread was warranted at the time as he appeared to be struggling. Loved his performance today and I was thrilled to see him turn back the clock.

I'm a massive Ted fan, but even I would concede that the thread was warranted at the time as he appeared to be struggling. Loved his performance today and I was thrilled to see him turn back the clock.

Warranted after he'd played two average games after coming back from injury and missing a chunk of the preseason?

Im with white rhino on this one.

Teddy has shown signs of slowing down since 2015, but i've been pretty dissappointed in people's comments towards him.

Imo the service teddy has given this club earns him some free passes. But more importantly, he deserves a lot more respect than he's been given by some posters.

Back