Discussion We need to talk about the elephant in the room

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calm & patience, boring!

Out of control is what we need.

giphy.gif

This is bad for SC I reckon.
The best players who make the top up list will play like 2-3 games erratically. (I wont be taking any of them.)
It means less places for rookies if they get games.
It all comes down to what the afl decides is a decent list number without covid.

This is an interesting issue which no-one has thought about ......Fantasia due to have a knee procedure done, but has been put on hold due to the ban on elective surgeries

How does the AFL wrangle around this ?

season 4 doctor GIF

This is an interesting issue which no-one has thought about ......Fantasia due to have a knee procedure done, but has been put on hold due to the ban on elective surgeries

Mr Bean Thumbs Up GIF

Is it really elective if it literally stops you working?
It can be delayed without serious health consequences as it's an injury, not a chronic medical condition. I doubt the hospital's give a flying * about a professional sportsman at the moment. Hospital's in NZ are running at breaking point currently, assume it's the same over there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trip to NSW on cards ? Elective surgery back on in private hospitals from Monday.

edit : been a bit on radio about it all week , someone rang up saying he and Dixon had already had surgery trying to stir the pot . Dixon doesn’t even need surgery 🤔.

Last edited:
Would Imagine the two SA sides will simply draw from their SANFL sides .....players that have been training under the umbrella of the two clubs fitness dept, all pre-season
23 is a very low number for the games to go ahead.
19 missing.
I doubt we get more than that this year.
Very unlikely games will be postponed IMO.

23 is a very low number for the games to go ahead.
19 missing.
I doubt we get more than that this year.
Very unlikely games will be postponed IMO.
Yeah, I think the landscape will be completely different in 2 months ....most will have had CoVid and have some natural immunity

Still ...it will affect SC ....and I wouldn't be seeing the extra trades / boost, as a bonus

Yeah, I think the landscape will be completely different in 2 months ....most will have had CoVid and have some natural immunity

Still ...it will affect SC ....and I wouldn't be seeing the extra trades / boost, as a bonus
At most clubs 19 out would mean probably 5+ rookies playing.
It could be a good thing.

Gonna be great when AFLX 9 a side takes over mid season when they run out of players

Haha 😂

Also on the Fantasia surgery thing, wonder if this will mean more LTIs and/or present more injury headwinds for 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back