We own the Tiger Train and no ticket for you - 2019 edition.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

captain blood 17

Tiger of Old
Dec 9, 2006
#rentfree in Cats and Magpie supporters heads.
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa Traralgon Football Club

Hoos

Bruncher
Mar 9, 2007
way over yonder
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Cheddar AFC
I propose refusal of 1x Ticket to Paul Roos for even suggesting Grimes got away with murder on the weekend against Cameron and fanning the flames of s**t umpiring further towards us for the upcoming QF.
I second your proposal brother. I think the umpiring will be better during a final, but his ridiculous criticism of Grimes just makes him look like a fu**wit.

Power Play

Club Legend
Oct 8, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
I propose refusal of 1x Ticket to Paul Roos for even suggesting Grimes got away with murder on the weekend against Cameron and fanning the flames of s**t umpiring further towards us for the upcoming QF.
Photos of Paul Roos are already up at every station, even if he hadn't made those comments about Grimes, he would still not be getting a ticket, ever.

captain blood 17

Tiger of Old
Dec 9, 2006
#rentfree in Cats and Magpie supporters heads.
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa Traralgon Football Club
CB17 I find it disgraceful that a woman violator like Carey is on the Tiggy train.
It’s a football related train. He was on the tigers in 2017 before anyone. He could see it. And has been on it since.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ryancash

Senior List
Apr 27, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
All the best Tiger fans- hope I can join your train as a guest. Was deeply moved by the 2017 Richmond Grand Final documentary - Hope all our Freo club people watch it. I'll be very happy for you all if you can take home 2019. :thumbsu: cheers
Hard to say no to that respectful request. I'm glad you enjoyed the doco, just don't watch the 2018 try hard Collingwank remake. It's sad......not the story, that's hilarious, as you know Colonwood lost so smiles all round. It's just a sad copy cat effort.

SunshineTiger

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 3, 2012
Somewhere in Queensland
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
All the best Tiger fans- hope I can join your train as a guest. Was deeply moved by the 2017 Richmond Grand Final documentary - Hope all our Freo club people watch it. I'll be very happy for you all if you can take home 2019. :thumbsu: cheers
You need to lock yourself in a dark room naked and blindfolded first, whilst listening to our song on repeat

Coach_Required

Premiership Player
Feb 19, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Sydney City Roosters
You can join the train because your older ugly step brother down the road is getting quite upset at the thought we could retake what's ours.

Roachy8

Premium Platinum
May 11, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
Richmond
No ******* ticket for the old fart Kevin Sheehan - only dick who did not get Sydney Stack in his top 5 for the Rising Star.

Kevin Sheehan
5 – Sam Walsh
4 – Connor Rozee
3 – Bailey Smith
2 – Nick Blakey
1 – Gryan Miers

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

tigerwill

Premiership Player
Mar 19, 2008
AFL Club
Richmond
No ******* ticket for the old fart Kevin Sheehan - only dick who did not get Sydney Stack in his top 5 for the Rising Star.

Kevin Sheehan
5 – Sam Walsh
4 – Connor Rozee
3 – Bailey Smith
2 – Nick Blakey
1 – Gryan Miers

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Senile Shifty is on the "tie him on the tracks" list Roachy.

Top Bottom