We own the Tiger Train and no ticket for you - 2019 edition.

Remove this Banner Ad

What Tiger Stations?!??

It's what happens when you are the biggest club in the land. We had to go to Daniel Andrews for funding, but, yes, I am pleased to announced we now have stations. That's how big the trains are getting.

Respect the man but.No Ticket for you Cam.

'WE DON'T DO THAT HERE': SMITH NO FAN OF STACK-BETTS EXCHANGE
b6997f213c9a328879c548a0cd891dbf

Michael Randall
Melbourne Storm legend Cameron Smith says he would have pulled up young Tiger Sydney Stack over his congratulatory moment with Eddie Betts after the Adelaide star’s freak goal.
Debate erupted in footy circles after Stack and Betts high-fived and hugged after the stunning goal in the final term. Some didn’t like the exchange, while others celebrated it.

stack-betts.jpg

Smith said he wouldn’t want to see it from a Storm player.
“When I seen it, I thought, that was pretty cool, but then at the same time I thought, what’s his coach and his teammates going to say about that, would they be happy with that?” the NRL games record-holder said on SEN’s Breakfast with Garry and Tim this morning.
“Would I do it? I wouldn’t do it.
“I’d wait until after the game, when you’re saying congratulations.”
Smith said he would have a quiet word to any teammate he saw involved in something similar.
“I’d probably go over and have a quick chat to him after the game and just say ‘mate, we don’t do that here’,” Smith said
“There’s plenty of time post-match to talk about a goal or a try or whatever it is and (say) ‘hey mate, well done’.”

smithstorm.jpg

Respect the man but.No Ticket for you Cam.

'WE DON'T DO THAT HERE': SMITH NO FAN OF STACK-BETTS EXCHANGE
b6997f213c9a328879c548a0cd891dbf

Michael Randall
Melbourne Storm legend Cameron Smith says he would have pulled up young Tiger Sydney Stack over his congratulatory moment with Eddie Betts after the Adelaide star’s freak goal.
Debate erupted in footy circles after Stack and Betts high-fived and hugged after the stunning goal in the final term. Some didn’t like the exchange, while others celebrated it.

stack-betts.jpg

Smith said he wouldn’t want to see it from a Storm player.
“When I seen it, I thought, that was pretty cool, but then at the same time I thought, what’s his coach and his teammates going to say about that, would they be happy with that?” the NRL games record-holder said on SEN’s Breakfast with Garry and Tim this morning.
“Would I do it? I wouldn’t do it.
“I’d wait until after the game, when you’re saying congratulations.”
Smith said he would have a quiet word to any teammate he saw involved in something similar.
“I’d probably go over and have a quick chat to him after the game and just say ‘mate, we don’t do that here’,” Smith said
“There’s plenty of time post-match to talk about a goal or a try or whatever it is and (say) ‘hey mate, well done’.”

smithstorm.jpg
No respect for that salty Hawks band-wagoner

(Log in to remove this ad.)

******* PARROT AGAIN......campaigner!!!!

NO TICKET FOR YOUUUUUUU!!!! barret.png
barret2.png

Listen here DICKHEAD!!

If you've got doubts, you're a ******* MORON!! You don't, you're using us as clickbait.

And the Lions case is more compelling is it you *****? More compelling than a team that played finals 3 of the previous 4 years prior to WINNING THE ******* FLAG!!!

Lions are coming, no doubt. But more compelling? Give me a ******* spell you dolt!!

No. Ticket.

Post his photos everywhere to make sure the campaigner doesn't even make it to the platform.

Last edited by a moderator:
******* PARROT AGAIN......CUUUUUUUUUNT!!!!

NO TICKET FOR YOUUUUUUU!!!!View attachment 707609
View attachment 707610

Listen here DICKHEAD!!

If you've got doubts, you're a ******* MORON!! You don't, you're using us as clickbait.

And the Lions case is more compelling is it you fu******? More compelling than a team that played finals 3 of the previous 4 years prior to WINNING THE ******* FLAG!!!

Lions are coming, no doubt. But more compelling? Give me a ******* spell you dolt!!

No. Ticket.

Post his photos everywhere to make sure the campaigner doesn't even make it to the platform.
Love it!
This utensil seriously can’t hide his hate for us.
Meanwhile praises norf in the same toilet roll of an article for being decisive.
Knob

******* PARROT AGAIN......campaigner!!!!

NO TICKET FOR YOUUUUUUU!!!!View attachment 707609
View attachment 707610

Listen here DICKHEAD!!

And the Lions case is more compelling is it you fu******? More compelling than a team that played finals 3 of the previous 4 years prior to WINNING THE ******* FLAG!!!

No. Ticket.

I saw that too.

Can’t stand that weasel.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back