We own the Tiger Train and no ticket for you - 2019 edition.

Remove this Banner Ad

JR82

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 13, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
hate them all
No mention of western bulldogs in that article...
Noticed that as well, looking at all the teams he uses as an example, whilst they lost flags they could/should have won they are all still looked at favourably as they were a contender for a sustained period of time, this article almost seems to infer that this is our last crack at it & that we are going to fall away from next yr. Sure there is no guarantees going forward of course but our list is set up for a sustained period of contention & that was our target from day 1 when Dimma & Benny arrived.
They still look at Hawks favourably & next yr could be 5yrs since a Finals win, they still pump up Essendon that haven't won a Finals in 15 next yr if they get rolled this week.....

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
Noticed that as well, looking at all the teams he uses as an example, whilst they lost flags they could/should have won they are all still looked at favourably as they were a contender for a sustained period of time, this article almost seems to infer that this is our last crack at it & that we are going to fall away from next yr. Sure there is no guarantees going forward of course but our list is set up for a sustained period of contention & that was our target from day 1 when Dimma & Benny arrived.
They still look at Hawks favourably & next yr could be 5yrs since a Finals win, they still pump up Essendon that haven't won a Finals in 15 next yr if they get rolled this week.....
Yeah we are everybody's Grand Final, including the Media for clickbaiting!
We have smashed any semblance of any sane AFL footy media both printed and electronic! Oh the hysteria!
The AFL competition the AFL has tried to grown unfavourably over all these years is broken by Richmond's success in 3 years!!!
(It's now our Team's/Club's fault for having to play 7 remaining games at the 'G' not AFL fixturing!)
In three years we have smashed a side into oblivion in a lop sided Finals series of awesome magnitude!
We have smashed into oblivion sides that have claimed the largest members!
We have smashed the competion for this year's success in both the VFL and AFL Final Series!
We have smashed the new AFL Draft innovations into oblivion, ala Stack and Pickett!
We have smashed the constriction of Free Agency in player trading with recruiting Cut Lunch!
We have smashed it in the Footy Awards with Cotch/Dusty and AA's!
We have smashed it with winning the top award in the VFL 2 out of 3 years running!
The AFL is punch drunk from our success and is on the ropes to try and stop the growth of our new nascent success into one lope-sided competition!
The only weapon the AFL have left is the maggotts and how they want the game umpired...
We have even smashed the maggott's rule book in devising frees to pay against us!
What a time to be alive!

Last edited:

ryancash

All Australian
Apr 27, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
I also noticed he only mentioned the bombers with 2 lines in the article. They finished top of the ladder 3 years straight for only one flag. Now that's choking.

No_Spoke

Team Captain
Nov 7, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Faaaaaaaark you Slobbo you drunk campaigner!!

You were never getting a ticket anyway, but captain blood 17 please print extra posters to put up at all stations.

We won't stand for this. View attachment 739842
Who does he follow? Def not us! Did you see his response last week on how we are tracking after the Brisbane win? It looked like it hurt him to talk about our performance !

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Roos, Dermott, Brown, Fox Footy and anyone associated with them

04AB0FDA-E080-4740-95E6-F2F528E91E2A.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks,

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
Darc with excited TV voice....What do you reckon Lingy was that a mark!?
MMmm
(OPPO MARKS BALL!)..mmmm (BALL JUGGLES IN OPPO HANDS!) yeah I'd pay it Darc! (THEN BALL SPILLS TO GROUND!) I'd pay it! (SO QUIETLY!)
Of course you both would, its against the Tigers! Even when the TV re-play clearly shows otherwise!
Orff the train both of youse!

Last edited:

muzhogg

Club Legend
Sep 9, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Faaaaaaaark you Slobbo you drunk campaigner!!

You were never getting a ticket anyway, but captain blood 17 please print extra posters to put up at all stations.

We won't stand for this. View attachment 739842

I couldn't believe this article.

He's basically saying that we've underperformed because in three years (2017 - 2019) we've only won one flag.

I mean. Hello? Does he not realize that the 2019 flag won't be decided for a few weeks yet?

Gone early has Slobbo.

I used to think people were being unfair to the bloke, then I read this article.

The stupid. It hurts!

Definitely NO TICKET!

JR82

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 13, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
hate them all
I have nominated the entire AFL media on this thread before but i am quadrupling down on this one. the Grimes witch hunt of last week followed by more this week, does anyone that didn't see the game know Zorko took a dive as well? Don't get me started on the pathetic commentary from the game, it's like we bent them over & seriously went in dry! a "journo" from the trash rag tweeting 4 seperate free kicks not paid to Bris even tho they won the count, dominated it in the 1st term & we have never had the umps rub of the green for many yrs now.
Saltyness from oppo supporters i can understand but the media are actually much worse. so the entire AFL media NO TICKET FOR YOU!

Honorary lifetime ticket for Danny Frawley in the dining cart

Coached the club during a difficult time and had some great highlights in the top job

Also championed Alex Rance with his Golden Fist Award highlighting the great work he and other defenders do when the game mainly focuses on midfielders and forwards

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
Honorary lifetime ticket for Danny Frawley in the dining cart

Coached the club during a difficult time and had some great highlights in the top job

Also championed Alex Rance with his Golden Fist Award highlighting the great work he and other defenders do when the game mainly focuses on midfielders and forwards
And a free drink/meal voucher for the whole journey! All yours 'Spud' enjoy! :thumbsu: :p:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back