Roast We own the Tiger train and NO TICKET FOR YOU - 2022 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Kane Cornes doubling down,
And I couldn’t be happier! 😊

Gary Lyon and bucks trying to get on the train

On radio they said they’d pick Noah Balta before all of Sam Walsh/max king/Luke Jackson

Gary Lyon and bucks trying to get on the train

On radio they said they’d pick Noah Balta before all of Sam Walsh/max king/Luke Jackson
Bucks has always been on the train... no dramas...

But the grass cutting love rat can stay in the gutter!

That scum that calls himself a journalist SHAM McCLURE I nominate for a lifetime ban to the Tiger Train, not just the 2022 edition. NO TICKET FOR YOU!!!!!

The hounding and hounding of Dusty given his break from the game is an absolute disgrace by all, but especially by him. Considering when you look at his pinned post on Twitter

So a bloke that knows what it is like to lose your father young, and is obviously still affected by it, won't let the Dusty story go.

Just * off mate.

And I am not going to justify or dignify his shite by posting any links to the material in here, none of us need to see it.

That scum that calls himself a journalist SHAM McCLURE I nominate for a lifetime ban to the Tiger Train, not just the 2022 edition. NO TICKET FOR YOU!!!!!

The hounding and hounding of Dusty given his break from the game is an absolute disgrace by all, but especially by him. Considering when you look at his pinned post on Twitter

So a bloke that knows what it is like to lose your father young, and is obviously still affected by it, won't let the Dusty story go.

Just fu** off mate.

And I am not going to justify or dignify his shite by posting any links to the material in here, none of us need to see it.

Rotten ol Pumpkin 'ead.
Yes..... Smashing Pumpkins
No..... Soup for you!

gm2wxztltm1vfoaeuhgasb427oqut2cd.jpg

Speaking of tickets, anyone know how to get a ticket for the west coast game over in Perth? There is nothing on ticket master, seems like Tickets have not been released despite the game being three weeks away, which seems strange. Or is there something I missed? If Anyone has an idea please let me know. Thanks!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Time to fire this thread back up again. Whateley has us 2nd in his seedings after laughing at us being "Richmondy" only less than a month ago & Kingy suddenly has us 4th. Huddo said on "1st crack" last night we can win it also after also being beside himself with Whateley laughing at us losing winnable games. We all know what the answer is...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back