Roast We own the Tiger train and NO TICKET FOR YOU - 2022 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Side note to Gws playing in the grand final.I was sitting waiting for a friend grand final day outside the G. A GWS family asked if they could sit at same table,they were all decked out in GWS gear.Trying to be friendly I asked them if they had flown down from Sydney. No!! they were Essendon supporters from Ballarat. I was gobsmacked sort of mentioned at least they could see a grand final with their second team...
There are some ******* weird campaigners out there.

I went to the Dreamtime match in Perth last year. Young bloke with a Bombers guernsey was next to me on the train, started chatting to him. Turns out he had a WCE guernsey on underneath, just jumped on the Bombers wagon for the day.

How did that work out for ya champ??
And why would you do such a thing??

I went to the Dreamtime match in Perth last year. Young bloke with a Bombers guernsey was next to me on the train, started chatting to him. Turns out he had a WCE guernsey on underneath, just jumped on the Bombers wagon for the day.

there was prob 30k e girls fans supporting bummers that day

what about that kid that supports the umpires ?

The hate for Richmond is strong lol

We were everyone's second team for so long...until we started frightening the hell out of everyone !

d6bba559647b42958273cafd10718ede

Revered football intellect and perennial rival to Cameron Ling for the best looking man in the AFL industry, Adam Cooney, has burned his ticket early:

“Their first six rounds, they’ve got Richmond in round one, I’m going to put that down for a win

remember when sheedy supported the gws bastard franchise in the grand final over the club he won 4 premierships with ? what a campaigner

fu**en druggies supporter
he only won 3 premierships at richmond

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Side note to Gws playing in the grand final.I was sitting waiting for a friend grand final day outside the G. A GWS family asked if they could sit at same table,they were all decked out in GWS gear.Trying to be friendly I asked them if they had flown down from Sydney. No!! they were Essendon supporters from Ballarat. I was gobsmacked sort of mentioned at least they could see a grand final with their second team...
Got to watch another finals loss at least 👍

1645592355944.jpeg

Andrew 'Your Hair Would Look Like This Too If Kane Kornes Sat To Your Left Every Weekday' Hayes has burned his ticket:

Co-host Andrew Hayes also made his prediction on the 2017, 2019 and 2020 premiers.

“I’ve got them for 10 wins. It purely depends on Dustin Martin and Tom Lynch,” he said.

Wise words, we're a side that "purely depends" on two players.

It's a real 'sold my soul for a more punchable head' contest down at SEN...the smiles are as genuine as the assertions of expertise.

Croc_Media-3_copy_preview.jpg

Ash Barty is not only a lifetime ticket holder of the Tiger Train, she is also an authorised Public Transport Officer and ticket inspector. She recently seized a scammer who had tried to rip off the Tiger Train with a fraudulently obtained health care card concession pass. Identified as the international trickster Novax Jokervic, Ash strapped him to an Elon Musk rocket and shot his arse back to the tax exile from whence he came.

Ash barty PTO.png
PTO Ash Barty uses the latest ball tracking technology to locate male fare evaders.

NOTIX.png

View attachment 1332720

Andrew 'Your Hair Would Look Like This Too If Kane Kornes Sat To Your Left Every Weekday' Hayes has burned his ticket:

Wise words, we're a side that "purely depends" on two players.

It's a real 'sold my soul for a more punchable head' contest down at SEN...the smiles are as genuine as the assertions of expertise.

Croc_Media-3_copy_preview.jpg
Confirmed

Ash Barty is not only a lifetime ticket holder of the Tiger Train, she is also an authorised Public Transport Officer and ticket inspector. She recently seized a scammer who had tried to rip off the Tiger Train with a fraudulently obtained health care card concession pass. Identified as the international trickster Novax Jokervic, Ash strapped him to an Elon Musk rocket and shot his arse back to the tax exile from whence he came.

View attachment 1332955
PTO Ash Barty uses the latest ball tracking technology to locate male fare evaders.

View attachment 1332958
Allowed

Anyone that jumped on the "big big sound" bandwagon, i don't care if you kept the scarf or burnt it at half time, NO TIX 4 U!

d6bba559647b42958273cafd10718ede

Revered football intellect and perennial rival to Cameron Ling for the best looking man in the AFL industry, Adam Cooney, has burned his ticket early:

He wrote off any chance he had when he made up that Finals jar about us, even wore a "turncoat jumper" for the pic. P.S That jar is something he'll be reminded of for some time yet!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back