Roast We own the Tiger train and NO TICKET FOR YOU - 2022 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

All tickets will be decided on behaviors and comments exhibited during 2022 (unless there’s a strong retrospective case).

The big concern is David King is trying to get on the train early...

Calling up top 4 challenges this morning.... normally good to hear...

Distressing part is he normally derails the trains he gets on!
Definitely no early tickets handed out to get on. They must be earnt.

All tickets will be decided on behaviors and comments exhibited during 2022 (unless there’s a strong retrospective case).
If anyone gives that dickhead Damien "no Rance no flag, tiger heads get your heads around that" Barrett a ticket i'll personally throw them off while the train is at full speed & i'll also burn thier ticket in my own hand! They'll be forced to buy a Carltoon membership & be forced to stay till the very end of every game!

We starting them on reputation or at a reset 0? prob the latter is better as a lot of them have a heap of ground to make up before they can even apply.
It’s a reset opportunity

Do those rejected get sent to Groupie's Dungeon?
Nope. They are forced to make love to Tammi from those TLC programs weekly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tess Coady won 25% of Australia’s medals at the cold Olympics and 100% of our Bronzes. She is a massive Tigers fan and told us so in her pre-games interview. Her Great Grandpa Clarrie Hall captained the Tiges in 1918 and won 2 flags as a player in 1920 and 1921.

She was born in Fitzroy and grew up in St Kilda, last time I checked there is a bit of ice but no ****ing snow in those 2 places, yet she beat a bunch of campaigners from cold countries. This is like an Eskimo winning the Dakar Rally.

She did all this coming back from a knee reco in 2018-2019 and for half her event she is upside-down with treated pine fencing cable tied to her feet.

I hereby nominate Tess Coady for a seat on the Tiger Train for 2022... if you can’t find a seat CB17 she is more than happy balancing one legged off the roof holding 2 paddle-pop sticks.

Ash Barty is not only a lifetime ticket holder of the Tiger Train, she is also an authorised Public Transport Officer and ticket inspector. She recently seized a scammer who had tried to rip off the Tiger Train with a fraudulently obtained health care card concession pass. Identified as the international trickster Novax Jokervic, Ash strapped him to an Elon Musk rocket and shot his arse back to the tax exile from whence he came.

View attachment 1332955
PTO Ash Barty uses the latest ball tracking technology to locate male fare evaders.

View attachment 1332958
looks like jason akermanis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back