Certified Legendary Thread We own the Tiger train and no ticket for you

Remove this Banner Ad

I can see logical reasons why everyone is on that list.....

...except Mr. Bean. Cant be bothered looking back. Anyone remember? Apart from being a dopey campaigner, surely he can have a seat?
Wasn't he presented with a Collingwood jumper?

If that's the case, then Barack Obama should be banned from the train as well, as he was presented with a West Coast jumper.

100% gets a ticket. She can have whatever she wants.
Plus she’d probably kick your ass if you didn’t give her a ticket...
930ec1779496fd23e22a57d794f9f737.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All last year, @Final Siren’s squiggle refused to give us any remote chance of winning the flag. Took ages to realise that it could no longer deny we would make the finals, likewise for top 4. Then maintained that we WOULD NOT WIN THE GRAND FINAL, if we even made it. Even for the whole off season, it maintained we could not do it again.
But now, after beating the blooze in R1, it’s decided that maybe we are decent after all.
F0D78AC9-1DEA-42D9-A5A7-CC479C10CF7F.jpeg
FS can board the train as it departs in 2018, but you can leave the squiggle behind thank you very much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still can’t get over him saying “I hope this isn’t in the press tomorrow”... what was he actually expecting?

It was pure disrespect and contempt. He knew what he was doing.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Roos is a premiership coach that had all the benefits of COLA and other concessions for the Swans and talked down the players on his team like they weren't stars.... a dual brownlow medallist amongst them...

What concessions and benefits from the AFL did Dimma have? GWS and GC taking all the top end draft picks for several years, no COLA. Nothing.

Roos can GAGF

Roos is a premiership coach that had all the benefits of COLA and other concessions for the Swans and talked down the players on his team like they weren't stars.... a dual brownlow medallist amongst them...

What concessions and benefits from the AFL did Dimma have? GWS and GC taking all the top end draft picks for several years, no COLA. Nothing.

Roos can GAGF

Not to mention the AFL concessions made to the Demons that bankrolled the employment of Roos as coach in the first place. The AFL provided financial support of $3 million for Melbourne to restructure their football department, including the headhunting of Roos and chief exec Peter Jackson. And only Carlton have fumbled there way to having more Top 5 draft picks on their playing list in the last 15 years.

Marginally less plausible than the suggestion that Donald Trump would become president.

2016 was a strange year.

Donald Trump was elected president.
Bulldogs won the AFL premiership.
Leicester City won the EPL title.
Chicago Cubs won the world series.
Cleveland won the NBA Championship.

My theory is that someone time travelled to our timeline from the future in a time machine, which caused a distortion in the natural sequence of events that had occured in the original, unaltered timeline.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back