Certified Legendary Thread We own the Tiger train and no ticket for you

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey GT...
images
nobitchgif_zps79fdf669.gif

Any of you idiots who left the game early, posted you've had enough, decided the tiggy train ain't for you

Ta-Ta

Can't believe how many soft utensils are bailing after flinging s**t here all season.

This isn't even a tenth of the s**t our club has endured. Harden the * up and take your hit.

And this is coming from the dude accused of being a dons supporter and the flog who inspired the OP to start this thread

Without 72 we wouldn't have had 73 and 74

Any of you idiots who left the game early, posted you've had enough, decided the tiggy train ain't for you

Ta-Ta

Can't believe how many soft utensils are bailing after flinging s**t here all season.

This isn't even a tenth of the s**t our club has endured. Harden the **** up and take your hit.

And this is coming from the dude accused of being a dons supporter and the flog who inspired the OP to start this thread

Amen brother

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ta-Ta

This isn't even a tenth of the s**t our club has endured. Harden the **** up and take your hit.

Agree my msg to them - Just keep walking!

I vote to throw Jonny fu**en Ralph off the Tiger train for his recent lack of support.
Yep, great call Ron. A complete gutter trash journalist imposter who showed his true colours a few years back trying to demonise Dusty. He gets way too much pleasure muckraking s**t about the Tigers. Off you get Jon, and take Caroline Wilson with you.

Chris Scott - I know i know, he was never getting on but this new age zen, inward assessing rather than focusing on external factors persona is clearly direct plagiarism of our lord and saviour Dimma. So no matter what he says as a future football pundit he can never be trusted as he has the internal fortitude of a crab.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back