Certified Legendary Thread We own the Tiger train and no ticket for you

Mitch Cleary
Tom Morris

For their constant witch hunt mentality against us.

Robert O'Gorman - self explanatory

Matthew Lloyd (again) - for his ellis is closer to a flag with the Suns call.

Need a list update captain blood 17 lol

Feb 26, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
i know he's not the worst commentator and a tiges supporter but luke hodge is on notice for pointing out a 50m penalty that wasn't called against baker, there was countless other free kicks or 50s that didn't get called for both sides but all of a sudden when geelong kick 2 or 3 goals in the 4th he brings out the 'geelong should have another shot on goal because of this' umpire non call

Nebular

Club Legend
Sep 18, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
i know he's not the worst commentator and a tiges supporter but luke hodge is on notice for pointing out a 50m penalty that wasn't called against baker, there was countless other free kicks or 50s that didn't get called for both sides but all of a sudden when geelong kick 2 or 3 goals in the 4th he brings out the 'geelong should have another shot on goal because of this' umpire non call

Hodge is quickly going the way of Lingy.

Both started their commentary careers being forthright, then quickly drank the kool aid of 7.

Bolly

Senior List
Mar 8, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Philly Eagles, Liverpool, Raptors

Hodge has been in our corner for a while now, still has to call the game as he sees it. Richo does his fair share of these pretty regularly too

Niggles

custom title:
Jan 5, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
The entire city of Wuhan for starting a global pandemic just to try and stop Richmond and keep finals away from the MCG - No ticket for you!
I know right. Was very much a worldwide planned pandemic to bring down the Tigers, but truth, justice and honesty will always shine through at the end. Strong and bold and good.:thumbsu:

It seems commentators are following the umpires lead in swallowing hard objects though this time it is microphones instead of whistles.

Oct 14, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
It’s that time of year again

435C675E-D23C-4277-89EC-8C41BD87C100.jpeg

images.jpeg-1.jpg

Luke Hodge you can GAGF and off the train....

Back